1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Tiered Chests Upbeat Giraffe 1.01

Tiered chests with increasing storage space

1. Fixed progression tree

Macuco
    I incorrectly assumed rubium preceded impervium and violium preceded cerulium as it did in previous versions. The progression follows the correct path now.
    StarScribe likes this.
  2. Update to Upbeat Giraffe

Macuco
    The mod has been updated and rebalanced for the new version of Starbound. Metal tier corresponds to slot count and lower tier chests are ingredients for the higher tier chests. Tiered healing beds are now in the base game, so they, as well as healing chairs, have been removed.

Thank you to StarScribe for help with the recipes and the idea of the progression system.

Message me here or Steam (steamid/Macuco) if the mod does not work.
    StarScribe likes this.
  3. uploaded the wrong file sorry

Macuco
    I uploaded an old version of the mod when trying to fix the chest names. Old version works fine but this has chests named after their material rather than tier.
  4. Compatibility

Macuco
    player.config uses merge instead of overwriting the default one now.
  5. Chest name fix

Macuco
    In my haste to get the mod working again I forgot to give the chest the proper names. The old version still works, but chests are referred to as "Teir 1 Tech Chest." This update returns chest names to the metal they are made from such as 'Iron Chest' or 'Impervium Chest'.
  6. Mod fix for hotfix 5

Macuco
    Fixes beds not healing after the patch.

Heal levels have been readjusted to increase evenly and heal at a faster rate. Who likes waiting anyway?
  7. Fixed recipe hiding

Macuco
    Altered player.config to allow new recipes to be crafted from the enraged koala update
  8. Updated to Enraged Koala

Macuco
    The only change is the modinfo file to work with the new update.