1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Tiered Chests Upbeat Giraffe 1.01

Tiered chests with increasing storage space

1. Schakarus
    Schakarus
    4/5,
    Version: Upbeat Giraffe 1.01
    Very nice mod, works perfect in Singleplayer.
    In Multiplayer though all chests reset to 16 slots when you leave your ship for some time (no mod on server, only on own computer)
    1. Macuco
      Author's Response
      Something must have changed in upbeat giraffe. I will remove MP compatible from the description.
  2. yolo233
    yolo233
    5/5,
    Awesome!
  3. agmoyer
    agmoyer
    5/5,
    Love these chests, the space, and the way you craft them. Nice Job!
  4. UndeadDen
    UndeadDen
    5/5,
    Version: Upbeat Giraffe - stable
    Thank you autor for this mod! But only one problem... Impervium chest must craft from violium, not rubium, and cerulium from rubium.
    1. Macuco
      Author's Response
      Thank you, I have fixed the mod accordingly.
  5. Sadron
    Sadron
    5/5,
    Version: Enraged Koala v4
    Looks great and I'm glad my beds actually heal and make sense for the tier they're in. Just a minor name gripe, it's spelled Furniture, with an I.
    1. Macuco
      Author's Response
      Wow, I feel stupid. I'll fix that in the next update.
  6. sefijo
    sefijo
    5/5,
    Version: Enraged Koala v4
    to me, one of the greatest mods ever!!! :) Love it so much!
  7. Choggo
    Choggo
    5/5,
    Version: Enraged Koala v3
    Works as intended, the 64 slot chests save a ton of space.
  8. SirTheProper
    SirTheProper
    4/5,
    Version: Enraged Koala v3
    Mod now works. For now... I would appreciate if you paid more attention to the order of operations/time frame things take place in. My review with a complaint took place well before your reply and update... That was rude and inattentive to details on your part. Thank you for the mod. It seems to be working great now.
    1. Macuco
      Author's Response
      The fix for the problem you were experiencing was uploaded before your review. 'The Iron Rose' encountered the same error yesterday and I fixed it yesterday. Today's update just made the mod compatible with other mods by changing the player.config file from an overwrite to a merge. I am sorry if I came across as rude in my reply. That was not my intention.
  9. SirTheProper
    SirTheProper
    3/5,
    Version: Enraged Koala v2
    not sure what is happening. not able to use the impervium bed or chair. Not sure if it is mod wide or not, but something isn't working right. I like the idea of the mod, but it needs to work.
    1. Macuco
      Author's Response
      You are using an old version of the mod. You need to update to the latest version.
  10. ssthehunter
    ssthehunter
    5/5,
    Pretty damn good, though I wish the impervium would heal faster.
    Also, the chests will crash your game roughly 5% of the time when you open them.
    No other mods. It may just be a problem on my side.
    1. Macuco
      Author's Response
      Which chest are you using? Thank you for the information, I want to see if I can fix this.
  11. The Iron Rose
    The Iron Rose
    3/5,
    Good enough idea but the titanium bed at least doesn't work or allow you to rest on it.
    1. Macuco
      Author's Response
      Thank you, I have fixed the mod. Today's game patch changed some files.