This mod includes ten craftable tiered chests corresponding to ore tiers. The chests come from unimplemented files. (and I cannot take any credit for the visuals). I have to thank the forum member StarScribe for coming up with the progressive system of recipes and increasing slot counts.
The higher tiered chests have higher capacity and more expensive recipes.
- Iron Chest - 16 slots
- Steel Chest - 24 slots (requires iron chest in recipe)
- Titanium Chest - 32 slots (requires steel chest)
- Durasteel Chest - 40 slots (requires titanium chest)
- Aegisalt, Violium, Rubium Chests - 48 slots (each requires durasteel chest)
- Ferozium, Cerulium, Impermvium Chests - 64 slots (requires aegisalt, rubium, violium chests respectively)
This mod had tiered heal rates for the tiered beds, but that is now in the base game. There are no longer healing chairs either as they felt out of place.
Each chest can be crafted at the same station as the corresponding tiered furniture. For example the ferozium and aegisalt chests can be crafted at the accelerator table
To install the mod unzip the file 'TieredFurnitureChanges.zip' and place the files in your mods directory (Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\giraffe_storage\mods). All recipes should be added to your players when you load the game.
Crafting (this image is old, crafting is no longer at the metalwork station.)
An open Rubium Chest
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated Tiered Chests Upbeat Giraffe 1.01
Tiered chests with increasing storage space