1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Tier Nine Ships PG[s] - Mod v. 0.7.0.2

Because eight tiers just aren't enough.

1. Phoenix28
    Phoenix28
    5/5,
    Version: PG[s] - Mod v. 0.7.0.2
    I love this mod but i think i found a bug. I have an tier 8 ship and the quest. It sais bring me 64 diamonds. I collectet the diamonds but i cant give it to them. It would be nice if someone could explain me that. Thanks
  2. GeoGraf
    GeoGraf
    5/5,
    Thanks for the nice Mod :3
    Are you planning tier ten and custom race (Felin) ?
    Your mod is so great would be really happy :)

with greeting Geo

Excuse me English is not my favorite language
  3. NorthUniverse
    NorthUniverse
    5/5,
    Worked great until the game updated, i would love to see this updated along with the game so i can keep my giant ship
  4. Solzucht
    Solzucht
    5/5,
    Great idea :) though i didnt found out how to get tier 9 yet >..> maybe i need a new character? i didnt see any information about it either o.ö
  5. ZombieDeadPOOL1
    ZombieDeadPOOL1
    5/5,
    Nice Mod
  6. jhen.toot
    jhen.toot
    5/5,
    Version: PG[s] - Mod v. 0.7.0.1
    I love this, but i wonder if you could make a patch for custom races like the Avali, or the Orcana its just a suggestion, but i will love it if you do it, Tumbs Up :3
  7. BeaverSid
    BeaverSid
    5/5,
    Version: SG[s] - Mod v. 0.06.4
    Awesome!!! I wonder what will happen next?
  8. Omnilock
    Omnilock
    4/5,
    Great mod, Should def be implemented into the actual game, But it doesn't work in multiplayer (at least for me) and I'd love if you would make a separate mod for the other features like the blocks and ship lights, along with a separate mod for the ship backgrounds (I'd really love that as a separate mod!) anyways, Hope you can fix the multiplayer problem! I'm using a mac btw.
  9. Dekrosna
    Dekrosna
    5/5,
    it's a great idea I just don't know why it's not wanting to work for me. I try to access my S A I L (or in my case A V I A N) and it crashes...
    1. eLe
      Author's Response
      Can you post your starbound.log in a pm please?
  10. Ancev Caine
    Ancev Caine
    5/5,
    Works well - only bug I encountered was swiftly fixed. Fully deserves to be integrated into the main game.
  11. Preacher
    Preacher
    4/5,
    Why "ninth" upgrade? Ingame / vanilla are five upgrades / 5 tiers, or not?
    1. eLe
      Author's Response
      There's five classes, yes. But there are 8 vanilla tiers (not counting tier 0, which is pre-SAIL reboot). I suppose it's not really something you'd know, unless you went into the game assets :3
  12. Jack_Kéther
    Jack_Kéther
    5/5,
    Version: US[s] - Mod v. 0.06.3
    for who want moar space MOAR MOAAAAR, next goal the space station tier 10
  13. Harakhti
    Harakhti
    5/5,
    Version: US[s] - Mod v. 0.06.2
    This thing's pretty authentic, and pretty much does what should be a vanilla feature.