1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

They Dug Too Deep [Glad Giraffe] 1.1

Gives adventure-types a new way to get their core fragments

1. Monijir

They Dug Too Deep...

...so we don't have to!
    I wonder what happened to whoever dug all those old-fashioned mines on the lush worlds. Probably the same thing that always happens to miners in fantasy fiction - They Dug Too Deep ! Find the spot they stopped drilling and face down whatever stopped them to finish the job and bring home your reward : enough core fragments to fix your ship and explore other worlds.

-Adds a humble mining themed room to the starter dungeon

-Includes themed enemies, gimmicks, and rewards

-Save time and add variety to early game.

Installation : Download the .modpak and place in your giraffe_storage/mods/ directory.

whatdoesthisbuttondo.jpeg

thatnostatuspod.jpeg ambush.jpeg howdthatgetthere.jpeg

This is a great mod for any modders learning how to use the Tiled map editor.

This mod should only work with Starbound version Glad Giraffe
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. savron
    savron
    3/5,
    Version: 1.1
    How do i access the dungeon?
  2. Nariz
    Nariz
    5/5,
    Very cool, digging to the core using the matter manipulator is boring and takes too long, also no chalenge ;/
    Great mod!
  3. Nicb1
    Nicb1
    5/5,
    Great work with the mod. Honestly in my opinion this should be in vanilla. Always found having to dig down to the core boring personally. Nice to have more than one option for obtaining your starting core fragments as well.

Again great work.
    1. Monijir
      Author's Response
      Thanks, I look forward to the day we all sit around asking each other "Do you remember when we had to get 20 core fragment ores just to leave the first planet?"
  4. Vexine
    Vexine
    5/5,
    This is really cool! Makes the beginning alot more fun.
    1. Monijir
      Author's Response
      Thanks. It gets hard to motivate myself to keep this stuff up to date - it makes it a lot easier to here people excited about what I've made.