1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The XCOM Mod 3.5.1

Now With 1.0 Support!

1. Hawkman397
    Hawkman397
    3/5,
    Version: 3.5.1
    I can see the weapons, but i cant see any of the armor....
  2. solopoop
    solopoop
    5/5,
    great mod but how do I fly the ranger
  3. PhoenixLP017
    PhoenixLP017
    4/5,
    Vigilo Confido!
  4. tkpantol
    tkpantol
    4/5,
    Version: 3.5
    Really good mod, weapons are a bit too op but it's still very well-done. May i suggest adding quests related to X-com?
  5. Klarner
    Klarner
    5/5,
    Version: 3.4
    Well done man....
  6. sniperaust
    sniperaust
    4/5,
    Version: 3.4
    Loving this mod so far, but... the weapons are -insanely- overpowered it seems! I went from doing 20dmg to some mobs with my tier 7 Frackin Universe gear, to doing 988 dmg with a psi amplifier- which is way cheaper/ easier to craft. Overall though, I love the feel and look of this mod. Would it be OK for me to make a mod pack with just portions of the mod, so I can keep my friends from frying me with a railgun? :)

PS; Skyranger being flyable made me tear up. <3
    1. Atromixx
      Author's Response
      I'm trying to balance the mod but at the moment I'm working on updating the Half-Life mod, when that is done i'll work on an update for the XCOM mod that should balance the weapons and fix up the MEC's.
      And of course you can use parts of it in a mod pack!
  7. Akito_Rui33
    Akito_Rui33
    3/5,
    Version: 3.2
    Single Player works like a charm, but when used in Multi-Player crashed the game.
    1. Atromixx
      Author's Response
      Were the other players using the mod?
  8. Underdog38
    Underdog38
    5/5,
    To say the least this mod is one of the best available for a very VERY promising game. The ability to build my own XCOM HQ and explore the galaxy using some very nostalgic and epic equipment is one I'm very happy to have. I send my thanks to the author.
    1. Atromixx
      Author's Response
      Awwww! Your so nice!
  9. dreadking4
    dreadking4
    4/5,
    help please i can't install mod
    1. Atromixx
      Author's Response
      Download the mod, take the folder out of the .zip and put it in your games mod folder. Don't forget to unsubscribe if you have installed it from the steam workshop.
  10. gibimo
    gibimo
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.3
    Great mod! one of the best mod in Starbound. And if you don't mind, can you update steam version as well?
  11. Lich
    Lich
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.2.2
    Gorgeus looking armors, great weapons, one of the best mods at this moment. Ever considered uploading it to workshop?
    1. Atromixx
      Author's Response
      Already there :D
  12. udk115
    udk115
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.2.2
    An amazing mod.~
  13. Pokemorphedplayer
    Pokemorphedplayer
    4/5,
    Version: 2.4
    I do wish you'd use some of the sound effects from XCOM honestly (The lazer weapons sounds like the Lazer Rifle from Fallout) But other than that, this is a very awesome mod.

Only thing missing from this mod is a sectiod for me to shoot.
  14. leroy3021
    leroy3021
    5/5,
    can any one tell me how to craft the black market please
  15. Cpt.Cancer
    Cpt.Cancer
    5/5,
    I've been playing XCOM for a while, and i'm glad to see this mod for Starbound, thanks for making it!
    1. Atromixx
      Author's Response
      You're Welcome!
  16. tras45
    tras45
    5/5,
    GR8 M8, but can't seem to craft anything
    1. Atromixx
      Author's Response
      You need to unlock the blueprints at dr vahlen.
  17. Omega_Flowely
    Omega_Flowely
    5/5,
    Nice Mod. In the future we would like to see the Avenger and enemies such Viper, zombies, Mouton and other NPC. Really good mod, but still have a bit to finish
    1. Atromixx
      Author's Response
      Yes, Though I don't know how to make custom npc's or ships yet. And i'm holding off from updating until the 1.0 update as I don't want to release something only to have it outdated a few weeks later.
  18. Elisey Chlenov
    Elisey Chlenov
    5/5,
    gg
  19. TMDstudio
    TMDstudio
    5/5,
    Would rate 6 stars but there is no "Good Luck, Commander" reference on this page.
  20. Hyuse
    Hyuse
    5/5,