1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Wanderers 1.1

New race with some stuff and amazing tech.

1. qverti
    Meet the Wanderers. This is a race of beings wchich lost their homeworld years ago. Now they fly across universe in numerous ships. Some of them are as huge as entire space station. They are called 'Patriarchs'.

Current features (v 1.0):
    - a Wanderers race
    - fully custom ship
    - custom furniture
    - custom flag
    - face paintings
    - luminous wings: a tech which allows you to fly and swim smart and ultra fast like a torpedo!(available for avery race)
    techpreview.png furniturepreview.png
    Future plans:
    - custom ships objects
    - separate swimming tech with the same mechanics in water, but cheaper than wings
    - remastered flag (the current one is not my intention)
    - weapons
    - armors
    - more painting patterns
    - npcs
    - themed structures (I am thinking about 'Partiarch' flagship)
    - solar sails

HINT: The tech becomes available while completeing Distortion Sphere obstacle course. If you want to have it on older character, use '/enabletech glider' command. I want to solve it in future.
    If you find any issues, please contact me. Enjoy the mod!

Everyone can use my assets, as long as it will be credited.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Updates

1. Critical issue fix

Recent Reviews

1. santiXpeke3
    santiXpeke3
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    1000/10
  2. MrFluffyUnicorn
    MrFluffyUnicorn
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1