1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Universal Uncrafter v1.46 (p1.2)

Decompose any item with a recipe. Reconstitute useless materials.

Tags:
  1. Marinebeast
    Marinebeast
    5/5,
    Version: v1.25 (UG)
    Absolutely delightful mod, makes life so much easier. May definitely need balancing when the in-game economy is implemented, but as of right now, it's wonderful! Keep up the fantastic work!
  2. Valeriya_Minako
    Valeriya_Minako
    5/5,
    Version: v1.2 (UG)
    I love now I know how to Craft stuff that I didn't use to know
  3. STCW262
    STCW262
    5/5,
    It feels like a rare case of a mod which adds a feature that should be in the game proper.
  4. Deadlynova184
    Deadlynova184
    5/5,
    Awesome mod!
  5. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    Quite useful device!
  6. myomi13
    myomi13
    5/5,
    I'm glad I didn't review this when it first came because I couldn't tell you what a staple mod its become! Since the refinery got nerfed this has been my go to for putting unrefinable items to good use. It's amazing that you executed such a simple concept. It could use balancing for more valuable materials, but unless its on a server that issue is just a matter of self control.
  7. SaberMurusaki
    SaberMurusaki
    5/5,
    well this is the best mod i seen.
    you can uncraft modded stuff and other stuff...
    uncrafting bars and refined bars is strange,
    maybe you need to add furnace uncrafter and anvil uncrafter.
  8. Sawyer_
    Sawyer_
    5/5,
    Cool, but if i uncraft steel it give me a steel platform & i uncrat they to steel but it give me a more steel cheating? repair it. also if uncraft 100 erchius crystal to 9999&9999&9999.....erchius fuel & it gives me a infinity pixels.... Russian ШТА
  9. joelam
    joelam
    5/5,
    Version: v1.1 (UG)
    very useful
  10. Sinda Narma
    Sinda Narma
    4/5,
    Try to use this mod with the Grassification Station. Very amusing result.
  11. Vuldreg
    Vuldreg
    5/5,
    Very useful mod, I've had many times i crafted more then i was meaning to now i don't have to throw away the extra copies since i can just get back all the materials.
  12. lillgrinn
    lillgrinn
    5/5,
    It's my number one mod. Forever!
  13. Teh Freek
    Teh Freek
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0.1 (UG)
    Awesome mod, insanely useful.
  14. LightBane
    LightBane
    5/5,
    there is so useful mod!
  15. Iridescens
    Iridescens
    5/5,
    Excellent graphics and simply (un-)working! And by the Nine, the code is some dark LUA magic!
  16. SmaugTheDragon
    SmaugTheDragon
    5/5,
    Finally a use for all the crappy weapons and ugly furniture I find all around, makes exploration worthwhile again!
  17. kokjoo89
    kokjoo89
    5/5,
    Finally can get some reward after raid the planet but not throwing them into void. Great MOD.
  18. Zero127
    Zero127
    5/5,
    Awesome! This is the answer to so many end-game problems for me. Do i bother taking all this junk home? I already have 20 of these... My first thought before reading was hey, if its unbalanced, i can just police myself and use it sparingly. Finishing reading the description its even balanced to the point it shouldn't be exploitable. Well done, this is a super clever idea.
  19. Patople
    Patople
    5/5,
    10/10 uncraft very much wow
  20. Radenius
    Radenius
    5/5,
    Finally, a use for all that refuse you can steal that isn't nailed down. No more throwing out half your inventory after raiding a planet, you can now get pixels and materials out of it. Fantastic mod, thank you!