The Universal Uncrafter device will take any item with a recipe - even from mods! - and reduce it to its material components.
Material block types with no recipes can be converted into Grey Goo. Weak, easily gathered materials like dirt and gravel will convert at a 20 to 1 ratio, and some valuable types like pressurized steel girders will convert at 4 to 1, but most materials will convert at a 10 to 1 ratio.
In turn, Grey Goo can be converted into any material type. It will turn into the first material found in the Uncrafter's "Output" slots.
Craft it at an Inventor's Table or its successors.
There are few things other than just pure recipe backtracking:
- It won't run until you have enough space in the output slots.
- Large input stacks will start converting slowly, then speed up.
- Actual recipes with a pixel component will only refund half of the pixel cost. If only pixels, no refunds! Go find a merchant.
- Randomized guns and weapons will give you some metals appropriate to the level of the weapon.
- Yes, you can un-cook food. Make steaks raw again if you miss the taste of space salmonella.
- Saplings turn into plant fibers.
- As items can have multiple recipes, the Universal Uncrafter will choose one which isn't just pixels if possible, but will only pick one recipe in the end.
- No turning coal into 10 wood apiece. And no selling custom signs, either.
===>Please report any bugs in this thread!<===
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
The Universal Uncrafter v1.46 (p1.2)
Decompose any item with a recipe. Reconstitute useless materials.