1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Tabula Rasa 2.1

Unified Crafting Bench for Mod Content

1. NeoKillerCl
    NeoKillerCl
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1
    awesome
  2. lornlynx
    lornlynx
    5/5,
    good stuff, useful for modders
  3. Marxon
    Marxon
    4/5,
    Incredibly useful, but there seems to be a glitch where it switches between transparent and visible, also with enough mods using this it lags the hell out of me when I interact with it, it would be nice to make it easier to disable a certain mod from loading recipes, or have it default to a category on first open, because I've been stuck waiting 30 seconds for this thing to load at times.
    1. LowestFormOfWit
      Author's Response
      You're the first person to express this kind of issue. Could you be more specific about how many mods you're using and the power of your computer? I can't imagine this happening unless your rig isn't very powerful or you're loading a huge amount of mods.
  4. Apple Juice
    Apple Juice
    5/5,
    Awesome mod! Just one issue, with the new skyrail update those new items pop up in the Tabula Rasa. Aside from that, amazing :D
    1. LowestFormOfWit
      Author's Response
      For whatever reason the skyrails are tagged "mod" in the recipe, and thusly show up in Tabula Rasa. I figured Tabula Rasa was well known enough that anything added to the official game wouldn't bother with that tag.
  5. Monthigos
    Monthigos
    5/5,
    Excellent resource! I use this all the time for testing.
  6. jinboo
    jinboo
    5/5,
    Excelent mod, having all my mod in a tight package is awesome!!
  7. zhlop
    zhlop
    5/5,
    Very Good! I like it!
  8. sosmic
    sosmic
    5/5,
    one of the best mod ever !!
    one question, there is any list of all mods using tabula rasa ?
    1. LowestFormOfWit
      Author's Response
      Sadly, no. I'd love to have a compiled list of mods that "support Tabula Rasa", but I'd literally have to go through the whole repository myself mod-by-mod and find out. Even then, people are constantly adding/removing support, so it wouldn't be feasible.
  9. heinermann
    heinermann
    5/5,
    It is now more convenient to use this, especially for testing and creating other mods.
  10. Deadcoffee
    Deadcoffee
    5/5,
    Awesome. is there a way to se it to obtain vanilla items too?
    1. LowestFormOfWit
      Author's Response
      Any vanilla recipes can be modified to include "mod" in their groups tags, and any recipe can be created and tagged with "mod" and output any item, though generally aMannus' Creative Mode mod is better for bypassing vanilla progression.
  11. Agranosh
    Agranosh
    5/5,
    YES. A thousand times, YES. Thank you for this resource, it's simply incredible.
  12. dejavuLTU
    dejavuLTU
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0 - Hotfix
    love the mode man.
  13. TalanthasTheGimp
    TalanthasTheGimp
    5/5,
    The only thing bad that could ever be said about this mod, is that it isn't a mandatory addition to every mod on this site. It's an amazing resource, even if you don't use it to break your mods or make them too easy to unlock recipes. Just having a Tabula Rasa available in case a mod gets wacky, or I can't forget which one of my 127 crafting benches I need to walk to in order to craft some random thing from one of my 40 mods... I can't even explain the help it's been. Anyone who gives a gift to the community of modders like this one should be praised. Well done.
  14. haziel831
    haziel831
    5/5,
    Nice step making all mods work together. I love the Filter by mod, make easy to find something. And you give tutorials to help modders use this! Tankx for this. Sorry for my inglish. ^^
    1. LowestFormOfWit
      Author's Response
      Thank you! I'm glad the filter functionality is helping.
  15. cgbugs
    cgbugs
    5/5,
    so good!
  16. Milavelo
    Milavelo
    5/5,
    This is awesome. Good work.
  17. mathias0313
    mathias0313
    5/5,
    Nice One
  18. Drakith90
    Drakith90
    5/5,
    Brilliant mod.
  19. SaitaM
    SaitaM
    5/5,
    Simple and yet extremely useful to integrate everything mod wise
  20. TohKlidan
    TohKlidan
    5/5,
    Easy to use and integrate in you own mod.
    Excellent tutorial!
    Perfect!