1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Tabula Rasa 2.1

Unified Crafting Bench for Mod Content

1. NezRe
    NezRe
    5/5,
    Version: V1.5
    Great idea, and simple execution. This was the first mod I d/led and this is a must own mod.
  2. oranite
    oranite
    5/5,
    Does what it's suppose to and with a nice little animation, no problems.
  3. Aeit
    Aeit
    5/5,
    Hell'a useful
  4. KoreRekon
    KoreRekon
    5/5,
    It gives me a place to put my recipes without shifting tons of stuff around in player.config, it saves me from creating yet another crafting station, and it looks a lot better then anything I could draw.
  5. Albo92guitar
    Albo92guitar
    5/5,
    the tool that i need, really useful! thanx a lot!!!
  6. Tacoaru
    Tacoaru
    5/5,
    Works great! However, whenever I try to place one in multiplayer, it just disappears. This happens on different characters. Also on a server that I host. Is there anything I need to do to get it working?
    1. LowestFormOfWit
      Author's Response
      If you try to place a TR on a server that doesn't have TR among its running mods, it will simply not work because your client is asking the server to place an object it cannot define.

Similarly, if a server is running TR and the client doesn't have the mod or the same version, the client will crash as soon as the client's game loads an area with TR in it.

This will all change once Starbound changes to the .pak file format, and servers can distribute all mods running on them to clients automatically before they connect, making sure everyone coming in has the mod files the server is running. That is the eventual plan, IIRC.
  7. ropefish
    ropefish
    5/5,
    i like the idea a lot, but i cant find the groups tag in the items file :/
    1. LowestFormOfWit
      Author's Response
      The groups tag is a parameter found in a recipe file, not in an item or object file. This might be the problem you're having! You will need to create a recipe file and tag "mod" among its groups.
  8. VIcariousViking
    VIcariousViking
    5/5,
  9. sharky37
    sharky37
    5/5,
    Really good, I have a question though. If I put the 'Mod' thing on the diamond armour in the files, could it work?
    1. LowestFormOfWit
      Author's Response
      Any recipe that you create with the "mod" tag under its groups should show in the Tabula Rasa. In theory, you could open every recipe in game and tag it with "mod" and you would have access to all recipes through Tabula Rasa. ...but wheres the fun in that?
  10. Mio
    Mio
    5/5,
    This is absolutely fantastic. Most of the mods I'm having trouble with easily show up and come together using this mod where without it they simply don't work. I really hope modders pay close attention to this one and keep it in mind when they design.
  11. xtomass
    xtomass
    5/5,
    Version: V1.4b
    Fantastic Idea to combine all the mods on to one crafting platform! If modders keep supporting this It will keep crafting in mods way easier.

Also Covered this mod on my Mod List series.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEJoRXRVlfA
    (Can I beg thee to add this video to the description of the mod?)
  12. Brybry
    Brybry
    5/5,
    Simple, elegant, a modder's best friend.
  13. Setsu
    Setsu
    5/5,
    A very useful mod. Hopefully more people will support this and implant their mods into this.
  14. Tehevilone
    Tehevilone
    5/5,
    Version: V1.3
    Very useful instead of using 70 billion random mod crafting benches.
  15. Kel^
    Kel^
    5/5,
    This is an excellent mod which makes the life of both players and modders easier.
  16. vernadead
    vernadead
    5/5,
    Support. Very simple and cool graphics :D
    Maybe add different variants of the tabula rasa for
    different aesthetic styles.
    1. LowestFormOfWit
      Author's Response
      I tried to make it pretty colour neutral to fit in almost anywhere. I could look into variants in the future if support for scripting on non wired objects like this is added.
  17. Punisherbr
    Punisherbr
    5/5,
    Awesome mod. Very useful to modders and players. Thanks for this.
  18. MetalOvercoat
    MetalOvercoat
    5/5,
    this + Modloader = Awesomenes XD

I should also add a special Progress driven version fo this as a mid-end game thing XD.
  19. Giere Drachios
    Giere Drachios
    5/5,
    A great mod that is very useful to both players and modders!
    Shiny, too.
  20. Seria-Myouna
    Seria-Myouna
    5/5,
    As an Avid modder, this will come in very handy. Thank you guys for your hard work (And lack thereof henceforth :3).