1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Random Weapon Randomizer 1.1

The Random Weapon Randomizer, Randomly randomize your randomly found weapons.........Randomly

1. Grieschoel
    Grieschoel
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0
    I had this mod befor the update, so I know its a great mod. But I have installed it correctly and I cant find the damn thing in my Crafting Menu... I have tryed it on my main char and a fresh gernareted ofter installing the mod and both dont have the RwR in the C Menu. I even tryed spawning it in, but I dont have any clue what its item ID is, I tryed : RwR, rwr, RandomWeaponRandomizer, randomweaponrandomizer..
    So please answer when u have time ^^
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Mod is updated and its better to open a discussion then rating my mod low especially if you like it..it brings the over all rating down
  2. Pixelguru26
    Pixelguru26
    5/5,
    The proper term is "metarandomizer." Or, alternatively, "recursive randomizer."
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      well hell i might have to rename it!! 8D Thanks for the info and the 5 stars!!
  3. rpg4e
    rpg4e
    5/5,
    So, now I'm using this one and you got 5 stars ;) Could you evtl give a little CodexBook with a little manual how to use the RwR &or give a little text to the pictures inside the RwR (what this one does ;) ) ... would be 10 of 5 stars then :D
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Sorry I missed this i will get better explanation soon
  4. rpg4e
    rpg4e
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1
    I would like to have this mod, it sounds nice, but download is broken...
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the 4 stars and sorry I made the mistake of putting an EXE on and its against the rules so I wanted to make sure my content wasnt deleted
  5. elii
    elii
    5/5,
    Version: V.1.0
    I just randomized the shit out of my weapons ... cool way to make weapons with stupid elements/alt attacks cooler.
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the ★★★★★ Review!! Glad your enjoying it!
  6. Bum_Corkus
    Bum_Corkus
    4/5,
    Very nice concept, and pretty nice UI as well. The reason why I only rate this 4 stars is,as of this review, there is a bug where it'll only generate low tier weapons, despite the tier of input weapon. Other then that, nicely done.
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the ✩✩✩✩ Review! Also for the UI comment! I'm in the middle of tracking that and fixing that now..its pretty annoying!
  7. KDironclaw
    KDironclaw
    5/5,
    Ehrmagad! Ya beat me to it! ;P I always wanted to way to re-randomize my randomized weapons, and I was almost desperate enough to do it myself! I love this. Good job!
    1. Imblazed247
      Author's Response
      Ehrmagad! THANKS FER THE ✩✩✩✩✩ REVIEW!!