1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

C0bra5
    Version 3.2.2
    • Fixed non-random pony/ponex tenants never giving harmony shards with their rent.
  2. V3.2.3 Balanced Stallion

C0bra5
    Version 3.2.2
    • Reworked the way automatic armor conversion is handled; no changes should be noticeable.
    • Added an item that can be obtained with /spawnitem tpmarmorconversionmanager that toggles the automatic conversion process for your character when used.
    • Added an item that can be obtained with /spawnitem tpmarmorlock that toggles the automatic conversion for an item when you right-click it on an item.
  3. V3.2.2 Balanced Stallion

C0bra5
    Version 3.2.2
    • Fixed a crash caused by the SW Weapon Assembler
  4. V3.2.1 Balanced Stallion

C0bra5
    Version 3.2.1
    • Fixed an issue which caused crashes due to the pony armor stands
  5. V3.2 Balancing Stallion

C0bra5
    Version 3.2
    Now that I have some free time it's time to do something which many people asked me to do: Balance the mod and make it less obnoxious.
    This update focuses on doing exactly this. A lot of things need nerfs and it's time to apply them.

Additions
    • Added the sonic miner: A dubstep cannon variant that can be crafted once you obtain the 6th tier of the dubstep cannon.

Changes
    • Players will now need to acquire the...
    Natural Aura and Shock Sphere like this.
  6. Bug Fixing

C0bra5
    Fixed a nasty bug regarding the explosive burst patch file
    Argamis and Natural Aura like this.
  7. loomin' recipies

C0bra5
    fixed some recipes that caused the spinning recipes to crash when opening the second tab.
    Natural Aura likes this.
  8. 1.4 Update

C0bra5
    A quick fix to allow compatibility with the latest update for the game 1.4, more to come later as I'm rather busy at this time.
    Natural Aura likes this.
  9. V3.0RC13 Restored Stallion | 1.3 update

C0bra5
    fixed the flutter bot
  10. V3.0RC12 Restored Stalion | 1.3 update

C0bra5
    Fixed the dashbot npcs selling the plsfx version of the element of loyalty.

Fixed the pony bot npcs rents, they gave out 5 full elements when they should only give one.