Now that I have some free time it's time to do something which many people asked me to do: Balance the mod and make it less obnoxious.
This update focuses on doing exactly this. A lot of things need nerfs and it's time to apply them.
- Added the sonic miner: A dubstep cannon variant that can be crafted once you obtain the 6th tier of the dubstep cannon.
- Players will now need to acquire the lower tier weapons to unlock the crafting recipe of their higher tier in the harmony station.
- Moved the harmony crafting station to the inventor's table (tier1).
- Moved the ponex magicrafter to the inventor's table (tier1).
- Moved the recipe for crafting pony/ponex glasses to the spinning wheel/sewing machine
- Changed recipe file locations to stay in line with the game's vanilla file layout.
- Changed the crafting cost for all ponex vanity items to get in line with vanilla vanity item costs.
- Changed the crafting time for all armors to 5 seconds in order to get in line with vanilla armor recipes.
- Changed the cost of the harmony crafting station from 1500 pixels to 6 tungsten bars, 5 glass, and 2 gold bars.
- Changed the stats of the cadence javelin to match those of the hunting spear.
- Changed the crafting cost of the cadence javelin to 100 pixels, 3 logs, and 3 cobblestone blocks.
- Changed the price of the cadence javelin to 104.
- Changed the crafting cost of all harmony weapons to add tier relevant materials (5 of them).
- Removed the rainbow color of the text for the harmony crafting station.
- Removed the ability to craft the sw weapon assembler as racial weapons lack balance.
- Removed some of the starting known blueprints for all species in order to stay in line with vanilla races (still need to do that btw).
- Removed the harmony core logo in the harmony station. It was ugly and distracting.
- Removed the WIP hypogriff race from the selectable races. Players who have created hypogriff characters should still be able to use them.
- Removed the harmony elements from the general mob loot pool, they will from now-on only be acquirable from "equine" sources only.
- Updated the pixel value of the harmony crafting station to 455 to match it's new recipe cost.
- Updated all armor recipes to fall in line with vanilla costs.
- Updated the crafting cost of most vanity items to stay in line with vanilla vanity items.
- Reduced the base damage of the harmony canon. from 17.5 to a more reasonable 8.5 damage per second. (like snipers)
- Reduced the base damage of the dubstep cannon. from 12.5 to 10.5 damage per second. (like assault rifles)
- Reduced the base damage of the wife launcher. from 15 to 10.5 damage per second. (like assault rifles)
- Reduced the base damage of the harmony claymore. from 15 to 11.5 damage per second. (like broadswords)
- Reduced the base damage of the harmony gladius. from 15 to 7.5 damage per second. (like short swords)
- Reduced the price of harmony gems from 250 to 150
- Reduced the price of harmony shards from 50 to 5
- Reduced the price of harmony core from 2000 to 900
- Fixed the tier 5 pony manipulator pants statistics. It was using the accelerator set's statistics.
- Fixed the tier 5 pony manipulator helmets statistics. It was using the accelerator set's statistics.
- Fixed the tier 6 ponex accelerator armor statistics. It was using the manipulator statistics.
- Fixed the recipe for the AJ 2nd's gala chest piece recipe requiring the wrong harmony gem.
- Fixed the inability to craft tier 6 separator armor using the tier 5 separator armor for ponexes (shadowbolt set)
- Fixed a Fracking Universe startup crash.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
the pony modpack V3.2.1 Balanced Stalion
a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack