1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. GreenBanana
    GreenBanana
    3/5,
    Version: V2.3 BAT HORSE PR8
    It's interesting to see thestrals in the game now, but you can't change their coat color.
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      with the new update, bat ponies now have a lot more customization, including coat color, mane color and mane style
  2. RianmakeR
    RianmakeR
    5/5,
    Version: V2.3 BAT HORSE PR4
    Cool, they may too come and settle like colonists ^^
  3. General_Durandal
    General_Durandal
    5/5,
    Version: V2.3 BAT HORSE PR2
    Can't wait for the ship tiers to be finished.
  4. Corvoattano31
    Corvoattano31
    5/5,
    Version: V2.3 BAT HORSE PR1
    Great mod to use for fun, and the workshop for this is now out so going to upload this there aswell?
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      it's currently down due to the fact that a massive bug was found
  5. DecepticCelius
    DecepticCelius
    5/5,
    Version: V2.2 STABLE HORSE
    I really liked this mod when I had it in past versions of Starbound and since the mod has a problem with the character creation extenders I currently have (and I know the author uses their own) I've been poking around in the mod's codes seeing where to place the races on my own character creation extender (If anyone here knows the character creation extender for this mod please message me, Thanks!)
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      Actually there is a really quick fix if you have the desire to use your own character creation extender, to allow the usage of any other character extender you will find the answer on the known bugs section of the modpack's main page, or in the "read me and fixes.txt" file included with the modpack. and if you feel lazy you can follow the link in both guides and put the bat file in your mods folder execute it follow the prompt instructions, and lay back and enjoy

There is also the fact that the modpack's character extender also includes 6 extra slots for more race mods.
  6. zebrapoe
    zebrapoe
    5/5,
    yay!
  7. Blazzer12
    Blazzer12
    5/5,
    Love this mod! Adds a bunch of content that makes the game more interesting, which is always a welcome addition. I have to applaud the creators of the mods in this pack for the mostly seamless addition of new races. Only problems I've come across are the incompatibility of vanilla clothing, which is to be expected, and the lack of ship upgrades, but that's already in progress. All in all, great mod, worth an install for sure.
  8. thesilentsong
    thesilentsong
    5/5,
    I put it on the server I put together for my family, and most of them are running around as them. xD Looking forward to bats!
  9. D4rkWolf93
    D4rkWolf93
    5/5,
    I've been using this for the last few days and honestly I've not found anything which was an issue apart from the weapons..
    a lot of weapons are facing horizontal not vertical and in doing so, are facing the wrong way on attacks and such. This should be an easy fix though but honestly I love this XD

I've put it on a server for me and others to play :P
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      ya i have to rotate the 900 images... better add it to the main to do list
  10. VulpixLV
    VulpixLV
    5/5,
    Can somepony Add Bat Ponies Please??
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      i want to i just got to take the time to do it
  11. TrailBlazer
    TrailBlazer
    5/5,
    Been waiting on these updates everyday! I am so glad that this gets updated and remains current. The things it adds always puts a smile on my face. <3
  12. General_Durandal
    General_Durandal
    4/5,
    Been waiting for an update to this.
    Can't wait for the rest of the ships tiers to be finished.
  13. RaulxMoonlight
    RaulxMoonlight
    5/5,
    its me the Amarelinho o/
  14. Starfyre
    Starfyre
    5/5,
    Version: V2.1.5.3 SHAKY CHANGELING
    *sniffle* What about Bat Ponies? (black ponies lul)
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      maybe one day...
  15. Sniper Fox
    Sniper Fox
    5/5,
    This mod is essential. I don't bother playing starbound after a major update until this mod adds compatibility.
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      it should actually be quite stable now... i have to keep some form of conformity with the original game and am mostly done now.
  16. Rainbow_Sapphire
    Rainbow_Sapphire
    5/5,
    It is Awesome Mod
  17. Rzakabro
    Rzakabro
    5/5,
    Version: V2.1.4.1 SHAKY CHANGELING
    good mod
  18. Sgt Luna
    Sgt Luna
    5/5,
    This is awesome mod. I only bought Starbound cause of this mod and so far its been really nice. Only 1 "bug" what i'w seen so far is that copper and iron pony gear have the same stats and copper gear doesnt actually use copper but slightly less iron o.o ?
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      here is the reason why they are the same: it's because the copper, silver and gold armor have been removed from the game normal tire list.I decided to keep them as an equivalent to the tier they use to be in.

one day they will have an other purpose
  19. starvsvoid
    starvsvoid
    5/5,
    I believe this mod has the potential to be one of the biggest and most expanded race mods out there. If we give this mod support and time, and help the developer with the bugs, this mod could become greater than any other mod for Starbound. You have my vote, C0bra5.
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      i do work on it, the thing is that i have an overly busy life... so much that i haven't touched the game in months, though, i do keep a track of all the bugs and things people throw at me. also i still haven't got the time to play fallout 4... i need a break...
  20. Tranzet
    Tranzet
    5/5,
    WOW! This mod is awesome thank you so much!!!