1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. SpartanRarity
    SpartanRarity
    5/5,
    Version: V2.0.1: ROYAL SPACE BUGS
    Thanks for keeping this resource updated! Works like a charm!
  2. Raeonn
    Raeonn
    5/5,
    Very dedicated developer.
    Also, ponies.
  3. FireChaser96
    FireChaser96
    5/5,
    Another issue, PoneX spawners are not appearing and when the NPC PoneX spawns, they have no clothes on. Dont know if i should put this in the discussion forums, but just going to leave it here until then.
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      leave this for the discussion, but normally the ponex spawner is completely fine.
  4. Starfyre
    Starfyre
    5/5,
    Version: V2.0: ROYAL SWISS CHEEZE
    Loving this mod... So is there going to be any black ponies? Eh, I mean Bat Ponies *wink wink*
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      they are on the planning, but for now i need to concentrate on the ships.
  5. suga2010
    suga2010
    5/5,
    Version: V2.0: ROYAL SWISS CHEEZE
    Thank you for updating ♥
  6. Raeonn
    Raeonn
    5/5,
    Version: V2.0 THE SWISS CHEEZE
    Picked SB back up with the new patch and saw this in a list of pony mods, waited for the update and this does not disappoint.
    From what I've seen so far it's what I wanted I haven't made the new crafting station, but wanted to rate this now, if nothing else for the fact that it's pony pony and not humanoid pony.

Thanks and keep it up.
  7. Magical Trevor
    Magical Trevor
    5/5,
    It's great to have it working again, but is there a reason why all of the MLP clothes now have no armor or other redeeming factors? I loved Pinkie Pie's goggles, and now it's just a visual thing? Was this a decision made on purpose, or is there still some things that need tweaking for this mod, and the current update was just to get us able to play with it period?
  8. Jhun
    Jhun
    5/5,
    Thanks for the update!
  9. FireChaser96
    FireChaser96
    5/5,
    Thanks for the fix
  10. DrakeRenar1
    DrakeRenar1
    5/5,
    Version: V2.0: swiss cheeze terror
    Not sure if other people are having this problem but when I make another race the ship is still the equestrian ship, is there an way to fix it?
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      got ships and delete the human folder, i'm gonna fix this in 3 hours when i get home
  11. FireChaser96
    FireChaser96
    4/5,
    Theres a problem with poneX, i made a new character and there would be a black screen and i have two generic blocks
    1. C0bra5
  12. GalleyFox
    GalleyFox
    5/5,
    Amazing, thanks for continuing to patch and improve this mod!
  13. Sekfuma
    Sekfuma
    5/5,
    The Starbound closed it self if i try to sleep in my ponybed
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      i've just update the modpack and it is patched
  14. Sarduka
    Sarduka
    5/5,
    Thanks a lot!
  15. danke
    danke
    5/5,
    Version: 1.10
    Thank you so much for working on this. I NEED this.
  16. Sekfuma
    Sekfuma
    5/5,
    can you add Sunset Shimmer Manestyle?
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      that could be an idea, but for now i'm finalizing the new stable build
  17. LunaSquee
    LunaSquee
    5/5,
    I love this mod. Ponify all the games!
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      Ponify all the game... not for now, but i'm working on it.
  18. Starfyre
    Starfyre
    5/5,
    Great mod, cant wait for it to be updated.
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      i'm working on it.
  19. Rea Skymune
    Rea Skymune
    5/5,
    fantastic, but with the unstable winter update, there are some problems with the techs. It asks for a name reference, type reference, and "script" was changed to "scripts" with the file name in brackets. I am not a modder, but I had to play with the .TECH files to 'fix' the crash errors. It seemed to work, but each time it just moves on to the next error. When I gave up, it was after it went to a different mod complaining about the same thing, so I never actually got in game to see if the techs were still working after I changed things. I'm not sure who's mod the techs belong to, so sorry if I am telling the wrong person.

but I love the mod pack while it is working in the stable branch.
    1. C0bra5
      Author's Response
      i am already aware of this bug it is kinda normal that you are receiving this error since the mod isn't updated for the unstable branch, it is only working on the stable one so far. i am planning to try (don't expect anything) to post an unstable update when i will be able to get a stable version of my WIP(work in progress) version. the techs are from the ponybound mod but since the original creator of the mod has stopped working on it, i am now the new dev behind all the pony race thing. and i am killing my head on the wall so far trying to fix the techs... it's painful... I've just spent the past 13 hours trying to understand how to fix the tech scripts. i finally achived to fix the telekinesis script now i just need to fix the flight one.
  20. RianmakeR
    RianmakeR
    5/5,
    Awesome! Starbound in 20% COOLER Now ^^