1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Pistan Race (v0.0.1) 2018-03-05

A custom race of cute space sharks!

1. Johnyboy1008
    Cute space sharks! This mod adds the Pistan species to your game!

This mod is seriously incomplete, and I will be making updates here and there. Also, this should go without saying, but use a character extender!

Current content:
    An actual model
    Multiple skin/belly colors
    4 styles of fin (including bald)

Planned content:
    More fins
    Add tail to the sprites
    Add more colors
    Custom ship
    Custom starter clothing
    Custom armor
    Custom weapons
    General refinement

This is my first mod, and right now it's in very early development. Please leave feedback, as it can help to shape the mod and make it better!
    Everything is subject to being changed, from the name of the species to the sprites/colors themselves.

I used Skittle's Advanced Race Template Mod! If you're interesting in making your own race, check it out!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
    Saint Apollyon and RAVEPMW like this.