1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Phoenix v1.0.1

Bad-ass Avian Ship with 35 chests, Shop NPCS, Defence Turrets, and more! Works w/Vanilla Multiplayer

1. peng5629
    peng5629
    4/5,
    Version: v1.0.1
    i did wat u said, but all i got was a little ship with some lanterns ..
    1. Kaoe
      Author's Response
      I missed a step in the instructions, I am updating them now! To fix your problem I believe you need to rename my shipworld file to match your old shipworld file. Let me know if that fixes it for you!
  2. Sihark
    Sihark
    5/5,
    Seeing how this is not realy a mod but a save file I love this its awsome and all the only complain is that its not furnitured (u said u was gonna do it so nvm that :) )
  3. Mini_Ginger
    Mini_Ginger
    2/5,
    The reason I am giving this resource a low rating is because the installation method seems unnecessarily bad. Most ship mods go in your mods folder or in the ships folder but this one is only a shipworld file which is annoying because this means that you have to start a new character, load said character, close Starbound and change the file. The ship itself is spectacular but the bad installation method ruined it for me.
    1. Kaoe
      Author's Response
      Unfortunately this is the currently the only way of having alternate vanilla-multiplayer compatible ships on a server. I think being able to use this on any multiplayer server is well-worth having to install a single mod. You should not need to create a new character for this I don't think, I change my ships frequently without needing to do so. Thanks for the review!