1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Peglaci Pleased Giraffe Stable!

A race of peaceful, peace-keeping humanoids from an icy world.

1. jarren
    jarren
    4/5,
    Version: Pleased Giraffe Stable!
    Nice mod, but the ship doesn't have a teleporter, so i can't fast travel to the outpost. Not big, but 4 stars big.
  2. Marskin
    Marskin
    4/5,
    Nice mod but my game crashes when I try to spawn Peglaci :/
  3. Jewbebz
    Jewbebz
    4/5,
    Good, love the design, only a few problems, the Peglaci villager spawner doesn't seem to be working, not even a texture.
  4. iMisterX
    iMisterX
    5/5,
    This is what i call a perfect race mod, it has everything you need to make the game more enjoyable and to make you feel like you are playing something new.
  5. Preacher
    Preacher
    5/5,
    'Please update! Game crashes when I enter research box. (bottom floor on ship)
  6. kraosdada
    kraosdada
    5/5,
    Found a weird thingy, seems like you replaced the Rust Chest with the Rusty Chestplate, you think there may be a way to fix this?
  7. Tinytean
    Tinytean
    5/5,
    Best race mod around IMO!
  8. sircatsworth34
    sircatsworth34
    5/5,
    I LOVE THIS but is there any way to get another emergency pistol (the first one) i wanna try some other weapon types out
  9. Spiderslay3r
    Spiderslay3r
    4/5,
    Quite a few bugs (missions requiring tier armor doesn't register, the ship crafting station crashing the game, etc.), othrwise great mod!
    1. Djinn
      Author's Response
      Thanks! Please post any bugs found in the discussion section - I'll try to get them fixed in a big block instead of pushing out lots of small updates.
  10. dannybasse
    dannybasse
    5/5,
    Awesome mod! Really liked the idea, so i downloaded it. It was bugged and didn't work, so i reported it, and i had to wait less than 24 hours for fix! Awesome developer and awesome mod! Ty for this mod.
  11. Kelthazan
    Kelthazan
    5/5,
    Everything is so smoothly done, I just don't understand why I haven't tried this mod before!
  12. dannybasse
    dannybasse
    3/5,
    Version: Hit.The.Ground.Running.6
    It really sounds like a great mod, but i just cant get it to work with pleased giraffe. When i try to launch the game it just send me an error message. Any ideas?
    1. Djinn
      Author's Response
      Fixed in new update!
  13. CookieDaCat
    CookieDaCat
    4/5,
    I enjoy this mod, its one of my favorites, but in the unstable branch (and I have put the files in correctly) when I create the peglaci, I can load them up. when I got to the player files, they lack a ship world and I cant add one manually because they just get deleted again. if you can help, thank you very much, but if you cant I understand
    1. Djinn
      Author's Response
      Fixed in new update!
  14. Capticus Calvaria
    Capticus Calvaria
    5/5,
    ¡My favorite race mod!

You are awesome ♡
  15. myomi13
    myomi13
    5/5,
    Man I'm glad you're back. This is one of my favorite race mods hands down. Even though all the cool survival stuff is mainly aesthetic in this version it's still fun for the imagination. I love the new ship tier and the pet/my baby? is pretty cute.
  16. Gorgrael
    Gorgrael
    5/5,
    Absolutely superb.
  17. MrChow
    MrChow
    5/5,
    [fluff intensifies] :3
  18. Resonat
    Resonat
    5/5,
    Version: Hit.The.Ground.Running.5
    Amazing mod, love the branching of weapons.
    Also, it feels like the guns take too much energy. I can usually only fire 4 to 5 shots with ferozium armor on while using a maxed gun. Also, I can't leave my solar system, even though I've completed the erchius facility. O_o
  19. laggone
    laggone
    5/5,
    Version: Hit.The.Ground.Running.4
    whoops 5/5
  20. kyurem000
    kyurem000
    5/5,
    Version: Hit.The.Ground.Running.2
    im sure your probably not even gonna notice this but can you tell me where you learned to make race mods??
    by the way this is one of the most awesome mods ever!!
    1. Djinn
      Author's Response
      Thanks! As for where I learned, I just started out by taking a simple race mod someone else had made then respriting and renaming everything. Then I just added to it! Sounds easier than it seems, but really it's more time consuming than difficult! Give it a try!