1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Peglaci Pleased Giraffe Stable!

A race of peaceful, peace-keeping humanoids from an icy world.

1. Byzantine
    Byzantine
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-03-01
    Having been watching progress avidly on reddit, I'm pleased to see this finally released. In the process of making my first basic base now. My only suggestion it to try and add a teleporter into the tech station; at the moment, there's no way to make use of the teleport to home planet feature that I've found.
    1. Djinn
      Author's Response
      Thanks! There actually is a teleporter in the ship - it's directly above the captain's chair in the top left. It's tiny, I'm not surprised you missed it - I'll have to point that out.
  2. Mr.BurntPyro
    Mr.BurntPyro
    5/5,
    Really love the concept and found It amazing that, unlike alot of other character mods that were released with half fineshed concept models and unfinished gear sets, this mod is almost resembeling a completed mod, which makes for much more complete gameplay. Thanks!
  3. jayer31889
    jayer31889
    5/5,
    I havnt even made it through the intro and I LOVE THIS CHARACTER MOD!!! You've blown my expectations out of the water every second since I downloaded it, from character creation where i was like "AWW ITS GOT LITTLE HOOFS" to the intro where I said "What?! They have an INTRO!!" Great mod! Can't wait to explore the possibilities of the creepy awesome goat pepole!! :-D
  4. Silver_isley
    Silver_isley
    5/5,
    wow this is amazing there's so much content! and the race looks great :D excellent custom ship. too much to put into detail this is an exemplary mod in my book
  5. AMoose
    AMoose
    5/5,
    Beautiful, fantastic, and just an excellent seamless addition to the game.