1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Peglaci Pleased Giraffe Stable!

A race of peaceful, peace-keeping humanoids from an icy world.

1. Ixantir
    Ixantir
    5/5,
    Version: More Paintable Objects!
    This is one of the most in depth mods I've seen for races, the contintued development you make on this is wonderful. If you ever need help with item description or codexes drop a line!
  2. Nickpb
    Nickpb
    5/5,
    Definitely my preferred custom race, the armor and weapons are flawless! Well done
    1. Djinn
      Author's Response
      Thanks, fellow Nick!
  3. Aidan Dearing
    Aidan Dearing
    5/5,
    Paintable! Love the natural colours of all your materials, but must say they look so smexy in white =)
    1. Djinn
      Author's Response
      Why thank ya!
  4. KingKaiTheElite
    KingKaiTheElite
    5/5,
    This is such a good mod adding loads of wicked features, the only thing i would change is the fuel hatches ect. it took me a very long time to figure everything in the ship out but i love the massive pit in the ship, it's allowed me to customize my ship to the fullest, adding furniture and other things i couldn't add to the more cramp ships, great mod and keep up the work!

*I deleted my last review because i wrote shit not ship multiple times D:
  5. Sgt.Becketts
    Sgt.Becketts
    5/5,
    I LOVE THIS MOD!!!!
  6. Moxieboy123
    Moxieboy123
    5/5,
    This mod race is great, but one problem after I updated the older version, whenever I try to run the game it says that the iron pistols "emergpistolTimeMultiplier" is defined twice from emergpistol.functions and the launcher is spitting the dummy because of it. How do I fix this?
    1. Djinn
      Author's Response
      Hmm - make sure you delete the old folder entirely and redownload. If you did that and its still being weird, PM me and I'll try other stuff!
  7. Squaff
    Squaff
    5/5,
    Version: Objects! Modular Snowmen!
    This mod is great and all but... It would be better if you gave me the guns for free and made all the bullets home in on the bad peoples' heads. 2/5 stars
    1. Djinn
      Author's Response
      You know you are absolutely right! What a travesty I have unleashed upon the world! I will endeavour to make a new class of gun that automatically kills any enemy within several kilometres and gives you their items for FREE.

Actually dang I was joking about that but now I wonder if I can do that...
  8. SKyStriker101
    SKyStriker101
    5/5,
    I am planning to use this mod I a modpack I'd like to call "UniverseBound". May I use your mod? You have an excellent mod though.
    1. Djinn
      Author's Response
      Of course, anyone can use my mod in any pack!
  9. sajen123
    sajen123
    5/5,
    super mod this ship and pistol and quest super
  10. WillianBK
    WillianBK
    5/5,
    Best Race mod ever! but need compatibility with madtulip space ships...
  11. Chasekasp
    Chasekasp
    5/5,
    Absolutely fantastic and well put together!
  12. Windcaller
    Windcaller
    5/5,
    Very nice. It definitely has quite a lot of content, and I appreciate the work that has been put into this race.
  13. TheWhiteLord5
    TheWhiteLord5
    5/5,
    Amazing mod! I like the storyline and the branching gun, but I think you could upgrade the gun by hand...
  14. Organum
    Organum
    5/5,
    Excellent! I knew this update would be out soon, so I decided to pop in and check to see if it were out yet before I put in the furnishings for my asteroid base. Lo and behold, it is! Things will be looking SNAZZIER THAN PREVIOUSLY DEEMED POSSIBLE.
    1. Djinn
      Author's Response
      Make sure to post up a picture of your base, too!
  15. lukemacu
    lukemacu
    5/5,
    Version: Guard / Villager Spawners
    I can't begin to explain why playing a Peglaci is so fun, but if I had to I would start by saying having a story that isn't the standard stranded one is great. But overall the mod is great fun.
  16. 1nfinitezer0
    1nfinitezer0
    5/5,
    Weapons, farmables/recipes are exceptionally useful and bring new gameplay balance. Really fun. Aesthetically I would polish some things, but well worth the experience.
    1. Djinn
      Author's Response
      Much appreciated - if there's something you think I ought to polish, feel free to PM me also, and I'd be glad to see if I can tighten it up! I feel like lots of stuff I did earlier in the process is lower quality than stuff I did later on when I had a more complete vision, but I'd love to know where there's room for improvement.
  17. Bolverkur
    Bolverkur
    5/5,
    Very detailed race, excellent sprite work. Intro cinematic is very cool, all lore thought out and adds a lot to the game. Love the compact design of the ship's captain's chair. I like to live in bigger ships so having large variants would be great. Can't wait for settlements!
  18. GunmanRex
    GunmanRex
    5/5,
    Absolutely one of the best mods I've used. Even unfinished, I cannot reccomend this more. A must-have mod. I can't wait for more.
  19. EpicNomming
    EpicNomming
    5/5,
    5/5
    What the actual fuck is this?! Branching gun upgrades? Secondary gun fire? Amazing lore and stuff for all tiers to boot. My god, you have made a work of art here. This mod is one of the most well developed and amazingly done mods I have every seen!
  20. Klobbson
    Klobbson
    5/5,
    An excellent and very original race-design that is worthy of praise. Playing with this race sort of makes Starbound feel like a new game. It is definitely worth the download!