1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Peglaci Pleased Giraffe Stable!

A race of peaceful, peace-keeping humanoids from an icy world.

1. Turtool
    Turtool
    5/5,
    Version: More Paintable Objects!
    I always like seeing new and creative races!
  2. bodul87
    bodul87
    5/5,
    Amazing race, probably one of my favorites I've played so far.
  3. BlueLetters
    BlueLetters
    5/5,
    Fantastic, one of the best racemods out there.
  4. shaun4519
    shaun4519
    5/5,
    Love this mod. It seems like one of the best races that I've seen
  5. Grumpy520
    Grumpy520
    5/5,
    Really fun. Can't wait for the giants
  6. ogrolo
    ogrolo
    5/5,
    OMG!! simply awesome.... nice mod, love this race.
    Hope to see the upgrade weapon system :)
  7. Wiredwrong
    Wiredwrong
    5/5,
    One of my favorite races. Ship is a tad confusing at first however. Hopefully settlements and the things the codex talks about will be in a future update? :D
    1. Djinn
      Author's Response
      That's the plan! Mostly I keep getting distracted doing other mods or helping other people out OR adding more objects instead of actually doing settlements.
  8. Dolphinowl245
    Dolphinowl245
    4/5,
    Good, but i didnt get the gun on spawn. Was this removed or does it conflict with other mods?
    1. Djinn
      Author's Response
      Man, I really need to change that mod intro page! You'll get the gun after you progress through the first two or three quests automatically.

edit: Fixed intro page - also post issues in discussion rather than rating first, but it's not a huge deal!
  9. MissyDemona
    MissyDemona
    5/5,
    Best race mod in the game by far, especially if you've already gotten far with another and you can't be bothered starting from complete scratch but just want to get right to the game! The starting weapons are awesome but not so OP that it makes it too easy. The resistance to the cold as also a wonderful little feature! No longer do I have to create a little cell for myself and fill it with torches when I'm miles underground when I'm without my cozy blankets (or be forced to dip my toes into molten magma when in desperate need!!).
    I have now dressed my fearsome four-eyed Peglaci up with a neckerchief and dungarees so I am not only a beast to be reckoned with but also something to d'awww at when you're getting your ass beat.
  10. vadafan
    vadafan
    5/5,
    FANTASTIK !!! pls new wersion and new weapon
  11. Alhrguy
    Alhrguy
    5/5,
    I've got to admit, this is easily one of my favorite 'new race mods' out there. The armor, weapons, and generally everything else is very nicely sprited. The fact that it even has descriptions for objects is fantastic, and the writing is nicely done. All in all, a modded race done right. Keep up the good work, Djinn.
  12. Doctor Zero
    Doctor Zero
    5/5,
    Love it! It has a special thingy to it, you know... NEVER FEAR THE COLD EVER.
  13. KVZdemon
    KVZdemon
    5/5,
    Has to be my favorite race by far. Love the gun, the ship is awesome and very unique, and the armor sets are wicked looking! 5 stars all around,
  14. BWL
    BWL
    5/5,
    Really amazing mod, it's so extensive and deserves it's featured status. I'd give more if I could but it stops at 5 stars.
  15. Zombielogic101
    Zombielogic101
    5/5,
    Awesome looks, deep lore, and sweet weapons....All topped off with having soemthing to say about everything. This is about as deep as a mod race can get, Love the race and all their goodies!
  16. MaxtheINFINITE
    MaxtheINFINITE
    5/5,
    Damn,that wristblade though. These dudes must've been assasins!
  17. sajen123
    sajen123
    5/5,
    to which the update is this mod? I do not work on enraged koala 9.8
  18. pyro_670
    pyro_670
    5/5,
    The Race is well thought out, The weapons diverse, the Armor overall is outstanding, and the Guns, particularly the late game are unreal. Well played Sir.
  19. Corion
    Corion
    5/5,
    Great mod! I just don't know how to upgrade the gun :/
    1. Djinn
      Author's Response
      After the Iron gun, the next level is Durasteel (Tier 4) at the metalwork station! Feel free to head to the discussion thread if you have any more questions : )
  20. JINKELOLD
    JINKELOLD
    5/5,
    Someone asked me why he can't see the characters in the game even he deleted all the other mods...His game version is 9.6.
    1. Djinn
      Author's Response