1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Peglaci Pleased Giraffe Stable!

A race of peaceful, peace-keeping humanoids from an icy world.

1. Resonat
    Resonat
    5/5,
    Version: Hit.The.Ground.Running.2
    This and the Avali are my all time favorite mods on here, and for good reason. They are the most developed MOD races in the game, and have the most unique gear. My only gripe is that the impervium guns require perfectly generic items, when they should need impervium. Any thoughts on this? O_o
    1. Djinn
      Author's Response
      Yep, known problem - working first to correct errors with the ship upgrading then moving back over to fix a ton of broken recipes! Thanks for the input :)
  2. shirotora
    shirotora
    5/5,
    Version: Hit.The.Ground.Running
    The best mod race out there.
  3. Slurpington
    Slurpington
    5/5,
    Version: Kazilli Update!
    Update it its a wonderful mod
  4. legoist
    legoist
    5/5,
    I really enjoy the visuals, opening intro, and mechanics of this mod. however, I unfortunately got an apex ship upon creation of my character, which is a shame because I loved this species ship design. not sure if this is my fault (installed it wrong or something)
  5. DrMunchKinz™
    DrMunchKinz™
    5/5,
    I love it. Adds a great cool looking race. Has npcs for them. I like there gun tree upgrade thing. But for me the ship just looks like the apex ship. Idk if its meant to be the one froms the pictures, but im fine with it. Great mod. dan outa dan.
  6. Cheezemaniac
    Cheezemaniac
    5/5,
    One of the best races now updated.
  7. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    Version: More Paintable Objects!
    Cool mod but please, update it to UG!
  8. Exsistentiam
    Exsistentiam
    5/5,
    i only uae this mod for the greatcoat oh and cause my friends server uses this mod so pliz update so i can have greatcoat pliz
  9. Mercenary14
    Mercenary14
    5/5,
    Please update to upbeat I just can't stop playing with these lil' fellas
  10. Rezver
    Rezver
    5/5,
    And by the way, how to upgrade emergency pistol?
  11. Pyr0Man1a
    Pyr0Man1a
    4/5,
    I would give it 5 Stars but for some reason, It includes a SECOND character called Novakid+. I can make a character with it, BUT i cant actually play the game with it since it crashed my game for some reason
  12. Aka Gambit
    Aka Gambit
    5/5,
    I really enjoyed playing this race, can not wait for it to be updated for unstable (and stable update when the changes are pushed to it) I really like how the gun has its own light source, no more flashlight needed.
  13. Sybreal
    Sybreal
    5/5,
    The unique race mechanics are awesome
  14. godtierpancakes
    godtierpancakes
    5/5,
    I really like how you start off with more than like a stick and some leaves, and actually have some power early on :D
  15. XxMcreedxX
    XxMcreedxX
    5/5,
    I have 1 problem XD
  16. Bryhan88
    Bryhan88
    5/5,
    Nice mod
  17. Pony With A Hat
    Pony With A Hat
    5/5,
    An Amazing race. What sold me: "What is thi- oh.... ooooooh......OOOOOH........ ARM NIPS! 5 stars!
  18. Mind_Of_Corruption
    Mind_Of_Corruption
    5/5,
    It is a great and really well done race and to be honest it is the only one I play as. Thank you and keep up the good work.
  19. DragonBornTerraria
    DragonBornTerraria
    5/5,
    Excellent mod. Excellent race. Excellent weapon.
  20. serchPL
    serchPL
    5/5,
    !!