1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Orcana 1.4.3f

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

1. Places to go, things to see...

Nemasys
    B.5.0 - Places to go, things to see...

I wanted to give you something today that wasn't a joke, so here it is. Not quite complete (a bit of art still needs doing) but I've got some additions that are worth while:

• Armor tiers 3 and 4 complete
    • Consolidated the Orcana strip light objects into one object (orcanalightstrip) that automatically change its configuration to form a visually contiguous strip when placed based on surrounding light strip segments, and only one of the pieces needs to be wired in order for the entire strip to be powered. A HUGE thanks to nickc01 for the Lua work on this.
    • Added a few minor Orcana related colony quests
    • Added Orcana Wall Switch (orcanawallswitch)
    • Finally finished the art work for the coral roof tiles
    • Added coral windows (coralwindow)
    • Added coral fence (coralfence)
    • Added coral gate (orcanacoralgate)
    • Boltguns are now more visually appealing in low light situations
    • New Biome! – Giant Coral
      • Added Giant Coral - can be cut down for coral fragments (currently using placeholder art)
      • Added nautiloid critter
      • Added reefray critter
      • Added Hydrothermal Vents (decorative, but smashable)
      • Added Tube Worms (smashable, and occasionally drop glow fibre)
    ** If you experience any performance issues in this new biome please let me know.
Return to update list...