1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Orcana 1.4.3f

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

1. The Return

Nemasys
    • Cities
      • Added an apartment building to city generation.
      • Added a mining facility to city generation.
      • Added a temple to city generation.
      • Added random loot to the various containers throughout the cities.

• Armor
      • Preliminary Draconarius Helmet (T5 manipulator helm) art is in.
      • Orcana Skull Mask (Also added to bone biome treasure pool)
      • Orcana Anatomy Mask (Also added to flesh biome treasure pool)
      • Orcana Anatomy Trousers (Also added to flesh biome treasure pool)

• Objects
      • Coral Cabinet
      • Orcana Lamp Post
      • Orcana Curtain and Curtain Rod Extension
      • Orcana Holo-Orrery
      • Orcana Hover Pad
      • Coral Teleporter added to the 2-Stop Teleshop
      • Orcana Conduit Valve
      • Marble Door

• Items
      • Added Trigon Ball (throwable)
      • Added Dirty Gym Socks

• Blocks
      • New raw marble block and additional craftable blocks that can be made using it:
        • Polished Marble Block
        • Marble Pillar Block
        • Marble Platform
        • Polished Marble Tiles
        • Marble Trim
        • Sloped Marble Block
        • Marble Molding
        • Fancy Marble Molding
      • Reworked Orcana pillar blocks to use my new advanced column template. (You can now build columns that are wider than a single block!)
      • Reworked Orcana platforms to use my new advanced platform template. (Platforms now have finished end caps when they do not touch other blocks.)

• Biomes
      • Added a new subterranean biome - Marble Caves - Generates predominately below arctic planets, but also has a chance to generate on other planet types as well.
      • Replaced the pufferfish critters in the Giant Coral biome with new Seadrake critters.
      • Implemented additional artwork for the giant coral "trees" in the Giant Coral biome.

• Misc
      • Added athlete NPCs that spawn in the city amphitheatre.
      • Fin options in character customization now have a bit more variety and better delineation between male and female (with some overlap). -Existing characters should be unaffected (I think)
      • Integrated The Orcana alphabet. This will allow for some interesting new codices. (Are there any linguists out there that might be able to crack it?)
      • Brightened the strip lights. (Things were looking a bit too gloomy for my taste.)
Return to update list...