1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Orcana 1.4.3f

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

1. B.2.0 - That sure is one Pleased Giraffe!

Nemasys
    With the stable launch of Pleased Giraffe I have advanced the version number to B.2.0 to coincide with the new major update. No outward changes have been made, but plenty of stuff was changed under the hood to make it all function properly.

I have not had the chance to fully test everything yet, but I have made sure that the game will start and characters can be created and played. So if you run into any bugs please let me know in the discussion thread.

With this update, I may be incommunicado at times while I concentrate on classes, but I will be on the discussion thread and forums often enough to answer questions and let you all know that I'm still alive and interested.

Thanks, all!

P.S. -
    DEFINITELY DELETE THE OLD VERSION BEFORE INSTALLING THIS ONE!!!
Return to update list...