1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Orcana 1.4.3f

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

1. Morden
    Morden
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.3
    Very nice and very detailed! I wouldn't mind seeing more codexes in the future, though. (I've only encountered two.)
  2. Armorine1983
    Armorine1983
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4b
    An amazing mod and it fits in with the vanilla game perfectly
  3. hvendes
    hvendes
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4a
    Super cute! >W<
  4. kitsunespirit
    kitsunespirit
    5/5,
    Version: B.6.2g (test)
    Love the ship design!
  5. vruno24
    vruno24
    5/5,
    Version: B.6.2d
    I am about to test it, but I have to say that what convinced me was the "The Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" quote. Very interesting mod. Oh, and also, 42.
  6. Ickura
    Ickura
    5/5,
    Version: B.6.1
    Love everything about this mod. :)
  7. qualiyah
    qualiyah
    5/5,
    I really love the aesthetics of this mod: the orcanas themselves, their clothes, and their ships are all so visually appealing. I'm *really* looking forward to the implementation of orcana villages, outposts, and dungeons.
    1. Nemasys
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. The beginnings of the Orcana cities have actually already implemented. Still needs work, but it gives you an idea of what to expect.
  8. N.SYU
    N.SYU
    5/5,
    Nothing fishy, it's perfect!
  9. JT`
    JT`
    5/5,
    Version: B.5.4a
    The Human philosopher Nietzsche writes that happiness comes from power. For me, happiness comes from the tender meat of oceanic mackerel.
  10. Ravoz
    Ravoz
    5/5,
    Version: B.5.0
    Nothing fishy here. The race design is well done, so are the clothes, armor, weapons, and I gotta say, I really like the ship's design, so sleek and elegant. Anxiously waiting for more updates!
  11. ReyzekThunder
    ReyzekThunder
    5/5,
    Version: B.4.6
    This mod is awsome ^w^
    I hope you will continue
  12. jasonmikey
    jasonmikey
    5/5,
    Version: B4.5c
    best forum ever!!!
  13. TheGuyThatAteTheHat
    TheGuyThatAteTheHat
    4/5,
    Version: B.4.0.2
    I can't craft any weapons related to the race shown. I see it's currently in progress at the moment, so when do you think it will be implimented? Next update maybe? Thank you, by the way. Love the mod so far!
    1. Nemasys
      Author's Response
      Just to clarify, as of update B.4.1 all Orcana weapons (tridents and boltguns) have been re-implemented and are working.
  14. Eparch
    Eparch
    5/5,
    Version: B.4.0.2
    I'm glad i'm in time of the progression. Great job, keep it up, proud of you.
  15. BlackDevil
    BlackDevil
    5/5,
    Version: B.3.0.3c
    Nice work!
  16. Omega_Flowely
    Omega_Flowely
    5/5,
    Cool fashions. Done well and finished details about mechanics. But not enough: Their colonies interior and some interesting details and decorations.
    1. Nemasys
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. Those details you mentioned are in the works and will be coming to the mod. Just keep in mind that this is a work in progress, and unfortunately I don't have as much time to work on it as I would like. I hope to eventually have everything included to make the Orcana as rich and detailed as any other vanilla race in Starbound.
  17. Aurian Runo
    Aurian Runo
    5/5,
    I've gotta admit I love the ship and race, Being a fan of the greek style of stuff AND whales are fun to run the only other aquatic I could stand sides the defaults is here because of such a great setup.
  18. whatever1501
    whatever1501
    5/5,
    Version: B.3.0.3b
    if is my favorite mod! but I have a bug. if I go to an ocean planet to harvest kelp, it teleports me on half away again back in the spaceship. is this normally in this mod?
    1. Nemasys
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. I'm not sure I understand what's going on with that bug. Please post more info in the discussion thread.
  19. willybh
    willybh
    5/5,
    Version: B.3.0.3b
    Great mod! One of the coolest ships I've seen in one. One bug: the quest for repairing the ship and fixing the thrusters is still there even though my ship is Sparrow Class. Otherwise really nice job!
    1. Nemasys
      Author's Response
      Thank you! That quest bug has been squashed. Look for the fix in the near future.
  20. Herlan Lima
    Herlan Lima
    5/5,
    Version: B.3.0.3
    Very Nice!