1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Orcana 1.4.3f

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

1. TeaCup Avian
    TeaCup Avian
    5/5,
    Version: B.3.0.3
    Dolphins are the Future. My first race in this game
  2. Zardan
    Zardan
    5/5,
    Exelent! I like it!
  3. Yuuma
    Yuuma
    5/5,
    I really enjoy the cuteness of these 'lil guys~ Their outfits are very nice, although some of the little details are difficult to distinguish when brighter colors are used. I really enjoy the phrases NPCs use when encountering these cuties as well, and I'm looking forward to the updates~
  4. walldo12
    walldo12
    5/5,
    LOVE IT. that is all
  5. DragonOfTheStars
    DragonOfTheStars
    5/5,
    Utterly love this species, it's well done, much better than how I'm doing with my experimentations with race modding, I have you in part to thank for striving to make a race mod, and I hope to see much more greatness put into this mod, keep it up Nemasys!
  6. sylena
    sylena
    5/5,
    Version: B.3.0.2 - Glad Giraffe
    This is my first time i have ever writen a review but down to business. I love the ship but i am curious what was your inspiration for the completed star ship for the orcana i was guessing the nautilus with some Atlantian design as well as greek thrown into the mix sorry just dyeing to pick your brain cause i simply adore it. Please never stop with this mod and never stop updating because this mod is so beautiful it makes me want to cry it feels so natural and the fact that your race is at the outpost makes them even more naturally apart of star bound then any mod i have see to date and i am including the Viera in that. I can not wait to see what you decide to add to the mod in the future. i love the greek, atlantis theme going on it is simply beautiful it feels so immersive i think star bound should make this an official race with the way it is going i sure as heck would and by the way i love how you worked the tridents did you maker them yourself? if so they are marvelous any way i apologize for rambling i just adore this mod so much you are awesome never let negative reviews get you down because as far as i am concerned this is an absolute masterpiece! take care and stay in good health never stress to get an update out i don't know about anyone else but i will always wait patiently for the next update so no rush cause this mod is defiantly worth it
    1. Nemasys
      Author's Response
      I don't know if I'm deserving of such high praise, but I sure do appreciate it. It's affirmation like this that keeps me motivated to keep working on this mod. Thank you! :D
  7. Astral B.
    Astral B.
    5/5,
    Version: B.2.0.2b
    This was one of the first character mods that I got- And now its the only one I use; I love it to bits!
    (I hope you update it as soon as glad giraffe come along to stable!)
    1. Nemasys
      Author's Response
      I'm really glad you like it. Glad compatibility should be ready soon.
  8. sikerow
    sikerow
    5/5,
    hey awesome mod can i have this in my modpack?
  9. draconical
    draconical
    5/5,
    It works great and they are adorable! Well done imo
  10. Sigm4
    Sigm4
    5/5,
    Already gets a 5 star in my book with "So long and thanks for all the fish", I see that reference there, and you can't hide it from me.
  11. ZombieDeadPOOL1
    ZombieDeadPOOL1
    5/5,
    Version: B.2.0.2
    Nice Mod :D
  12. Makein
    Makein
    5/5,
    Version: B.2.0.1 (Pleased Giraffe)
    1. Nemasys
      Author's Response
      If you could post any details about the error (especially the contents of your starbound.log file) to the discussion thread that would be great. I'll take a look at any error info that might come up.
  13. Aurian Runo
    Aurian Runo
    5/5,
    having played this race even back in Spirited I have to admit I love how this race is both in look and in design. gives me a great plan for some builds I do when I have thier greek like style in mind
  14. Icekat8
    Icekat8
    5/5,
    Really like your design of this race, not a personal fan of aquatic species, but been trying to fill my game with races I think are well made, couldn't pass this up ^.^ (Plus I don't need to jury rig it to work or swap ships! Love that!)
    1. Nemasys
      Author's Response
      Glad to hear that you like it and that it works well for you.
  15. Lupus Alifer
    Lupus Alifer
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    Great work. I love the Atlantis theme and the ship looks great. If you want any help with the race weapons or clothes, let me know. I would love to have a complete version of this mod!
  16. Darkbrind
    Darkbrind
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.7
    Really liking the idea and design so far! Aside from the immediate reference in both the mods subtext and starting quest, which made me giggle, I think the idea of a Greek/Roman-esque race is a quite nice addition to the many other races out there. I personally think it nicely fits alongside many of the in-game races as well, having a bit of a real-world culture to base a bit of the lore and such around.
  17. MeowTenore
    MeowTenore
    5/5,
    This is really nice! I just love the synergy of porpoises with the roman theme!
  18. DrDolphinrider
    DrDolphinrider
    5/5,
    My name. Enough said.
  19. HitchhikerBros
    HitchhikerBros
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.6
    It certainly does make sense, what with Humans only being the third most intelligent life form on the Earth, that a porpoise race should exist! Cheers bud!
  20. Saffran
    Saffran
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.5
    Really nice race, I love marine animals, and this race + munari are my top ones , great work, would be more awesome with tails! <3
    1. Nemasys
      Author's Response
      That seems to be the consensus. I plan to add them in a future patch.