1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Nebulites 3.2

The Nebulite Race: An ancient race forgotten by time!

1. Update - Changes, Fixes, Additions!

ZimaZang
    - Changed most of Forgotten Sentry's mechanics:
    - - Forgotten Sentry will now aggressively follow you if you stay too far away.
    - - Forgotten Sentry will now occasionally backstep to charge at you. (Backstepping does not deal damage)
    - - Forgotten Sentry will no longer attempt to continually charge at you when he is already near you.
    - - Forgotten Sentry's minions will now occasionally use his bullet attack, on a smaller scale.
    - - Forgotten Sentry's minions will now occasionally dash...
  2. Fix - Missing Mech Deploy Cinematic

ZimaZang
    - Added a mech deployment cinematic for Nebulites.
    Natural Aura and Saint Apollyon like this.
  3. Update - Current Version

ZimaZang
    It has been forever since I've posted anything regarding this mod and I sincerely apologize for that. I don't really play Starbound much anymore and as such I ended up essentially abandoning my mods. I've updated what seemed broken but I don't know all the game's current mechanics so if there are any major issues please let me know.

It will probably be a while before I start adding more core features to the mod but for the time being I'd like to at least get it back to a...
  4. Update/Beta - Complete Overhaul!

ZimaZang
    THIS IS A PUBLIC BETA FOR VERSION 3.0, SOME ITEMS ARE STILL NOT IMPLEMENTED! PLEASE REPORT ALL BUGS YOU FIND ON THE MOD'S FORUM PAGE.

- Updated the mod to the latest version of Starbound.
    - Added Nebulite race status effects. Nebulites can no longer starve and heal passively (0.5hp/sec), but they only start with 85 health rather than 100 and move at 80% normal speed.
    - Added skill abilities to quarterstaves. These are similar to alt abilities, but are not...
    Squidy_Frykas, peton971 and Kelthazan like this.
  5. Update - Armor, Fixes, Boss Tweaks, and more!

ZimaZang
    - Changed the design of the Iron Armor.
    - Added Steel Armor.
    - Added Titanium Armor.
    - Added Durasteel Armor.
    - Added a new attack to Anarchy's moves list.
    - Added a new damage type: Purity. This element is only available on certain quarterstaves.
    - Added new legendary quarterstaff: Luminous. This staff and can be obtained at the altar in Covenant.
    - Anarchy no longer drops items on the ground. Instead, he spawns loot fairies that you have to hunt down. This is to help spread drops to the...
  6. Update/Fix - Raid Boss!

ZimaZang
    - Added a new quest: Pillars of Death. This is a RAID quest. Bring your friends and your best gear! The raid boss offers a much greater challenge (10,000 HP, Status Immunity/Resistance), but offers the chance at greater rewards!

- Added a raid boss: Anarchy. You can get the quest to kill him after finishing Chapter 1.
    - Added Equipment Capsules. The Darkness Being drops 1 capsule, while Anarchy (The raid boss) can drop up to 10.
    - Added a new legendary...
    Vladimier, Sir Wilfrey and Team_MTSSM like this.
  7. Update - Chapter 1!

ZimaZang
    - Added Chapter 1 of the Nebulite questline. This may require you to start a new character.

- Added elemental procs to basic staves.
    - Added a new damage type: Darkness. This element can only be found on quarterstaves right now.
    - Added new legendary quarterstaff: Terraforming Rod. This is a mining staff and can be obtained at the altar in Covenant.
    - Added new legendary quarterstaff: Tekcor Stick. This is a rocket staff and can be obtained at the altar in Covenant.
    - Added new...
  8. Fix - Chest Generation!

ZimaZang
    I'm skipping uploading version 2.1.1 here as 2.1.2 is the latest version. If the forums go down again, feel free to check the Nexus for updates!

2.1.2:
    - Fixed Nebulite Supply Chests replacing all other world spawns. (Chests, vines, capsules, pods, ect.)

- Added Nebulite Support Block.
    - Added Nebulite Table.
    - Added 8 new blade variants for the random-gen quarterstaves.
    - Added Nebulite supply chests. These have a guaranteed quarterstaff in them, and...
  9. Update - Lots of changes!

ZimaZang
    - Added 6 new male head types.
    - Added 6 new female head types.
    - Added staves for Tier 5 and Tier 6.
    - Added Nebulite Crystal Torches.
    - Added a new, rare pet type. Keep an eye out when you make a new character!
    - Added Nebulite captains chair. Existing characters can obtain it by upgrading their ship.
    - Added the ability to hold quarterstaves out like spears. This consumes energy over time.
    - Added 5 new rune colors.
    - Added a new location on the warp gate. It currently has no use, but...
    Esreadel likes this.
  10. Fix - Quest Progression!

ZimaZang
    - Fixed a bug preventing armor from being recognized when doing quests.