- Changed most of Forgotten Sentry's mechanics:
- - Forgotten Sentry will now aggressively follow you if you stay too far away.
- - Forgotten Sentry will now occasionally backstep to charge at you. (Backstepping does not deal damage)
- - Forgotten Sentry will no longer attempt to continually charge at you when he is already near you.
- - Forgotten Sentry's minions will now occasionally use his bullet attack, on a smaller scale.
- - Forgotten Sentry's minions will now occasionally dash if you are too far away.
- - Added windups with audio cues to all charge attacks.
- - Added glow effects to Forgotten Sentry and his minions.
- - Added a level 7 legendary loot box to Forgotten Sentry's drop pools.
- - Removed the level 4 loot box from Forgotten Sentry's drop pools. (Now only has 5, 6, and Special)
- - Reduced the frequency in which Forgotten Sentry summons minions. (15s -> 20s)
- - Changed Forgotten Sentry's projectiles to instead create damaging blobs of energy on impact.
- - Changed the maximum health of Forgotten Sentry's minions to 350. (Was 200)
- - Increased base damage from 3 to 10 to compensate for the less random charges.
- Added darkness back in as an element type:
- - Dark creatures (Corrupted Crutter, Spatial Collapse boss) completely resist dark.
- - Forgotten Sentry has a 90% damage resist against dark, but is not immune to the status itself. (Without the resist, dark would shred him.)
- - No other enemy type has any resistance to dark. (Including vanilla bosses.)
- - Darkness can only be found on Black Sun and rare quarterstaves for the time being.
- - Darkness inflicts decay on hit, rapidly tearing away at an enemy's HP for 1.5 seconds.
- - This element is still super WIP, so you might see flame particles where there should be dark ones.
- - Balance for this element might be completely off, so I'm looking for feedback on it.
- Added an old friend back to the Temple of Origin.
- Added the first quests. These do not lead to anything yet, but it gives you a way to obtain the Acolyte vanity armor.
- Added some new parallax details to the raid arena.
- Changed the lighting in the raid arena.
- Changed the music in the Temple of Origin
- Changed the appearance of the gateway at the Temple of Origin.
- Changed the appearance of the ship's boosters.
- Changed the appearance of the ship's fuel hatch.
- Changed the alert sound of the gateways at Spatial Collapses.
- Changed the radio messages at the Temple of Origin into one message to reduce spam.
- Fixed a bug allowing more than 1 Spatial Collapse to spawn per system.
- Fixed an issue where quarterstaff damage was being dealt as normal damage when the staff was elemental.
- Finally replaced the protectorate ships with the new ship style.
If the quests to not start right away on an existing character, enter admin mode with ( /admin ) and use the command ( /startquest '"neb_encounter1"' )
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
The Nebulites 3.2
The Nebulite Race: An ancient race forgotten by time!