THIS IS A PUBLIC BETA FOR VERSION 3.0, SOME ITEMS ARE STILL NOT IMPLEMENTED! PLEASE REPORT ALL BUGS YOU FIND ON THE MOD'S FORUM PAGE.
- Updated the mod to the latest version of Starbound.
- Added Nebulite race status effects. Nebulites can no longer starve and heal passively (0.5hp/sec), but they only start with 85 health rather than 100 and move at 80% normal speed.
- Added skill abilities to quarterstaves. These are similar to alt abilities, but are not designed for combat.
- Added microdungeons to the world. These spawn corrupted crutters and supply chests at them.
- Added energy bows. This is the Nebulites ranged alternative to guns.
- Added Spatial Anomalies.
- Added Supernova star systems. Spatial Anomalies have a 25% chance to spawn in these systems.
- Added a new quarterstaff alt ability: Energy Javelin.
- Added the ability to bookmark the Temple of Origin.
- Added an alarm sound to the T0 ship.
- Added raid boss: Forgotten Sentry. You can access this from the teleporter at the Temple of Origin.
- Added boss weapon: Black Sun (Drops from Forgotten Sentry).
- Added Nebulite Nebulite Synthesizer to the T4 ship.
- Added Nebulite Transporter vehicle. Repair Broken Transporter controllers to obtain one!
- Changed Nebulite Research Station to Nebulite Synthesizer. You can craft various nebulite-themed items here.
- Changed the name of Covenant to Temple of Origin.
- Changed the appearance of the Nebulite ship.
- Changed the appearance of the Nebulite boss.
- Changed the appearance of the Nebulite ship pet.
- Changed the color of the Nebulite Pillar to better match the new theme.
- Changed the color of the Nebulite Teleporter to better match the new theme.
- Changed the color of the Nebulite Captain's Chair to better match the new theme.
- Changed the first boss to the Corrupted Huntsman. He can now be found at Spatial Anomalies.
- Changed the functionality of quarterstaves.
- Changed the Nebulite starter treasure.
- Changed the appearance of several Nebulite heads.
- Changed some of S.A.I.L's starter text.
- Changed S.A.I.L's appearance a bit.
- Removed corrupted crutters spawning everywhere.
- Removed supply chests spawning underground.
- Removed Nebulite guns.
- Removed Nebulite torch. This is now just replaced with the normal ancient torch, since it was redundant.
- Removed Annihilator Ray staff ability.
- Removed some head styles.
- Removed the broken ship locker's audio.
- Removed Nebulite alarm.
- The Temple of Origin is now accessed via Spatial Anomalies.
- Made a slight tweak to the ship light sprites.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
The Nebulites 3.2
The Nebulite Race: An ancient race forgotten by time!