- Changed the design of the Iron Armor.
- Added Steel Armor.
- Added Titanium Armor.
- Added Durasteel Armor.
- Added a new attack to Anarchy's moves list.
- Added a new damage type: Purity. This element is only available on certain quarterstaves.
- Added new legendary quarterstaff: Luminous. This staff and can be obtained at the altar in Covenant.
- Anarchy no longer drops items on the ground. Instead, he spawns loot fairies that you have to hunt down. This is to help spread drops to the party better.
- Added Loot Fairies. These gift-shaped boxes drop loot when killed!
- Added a new monster: Corrupted Crutter. These can spawn underground and have a tiny chance of dropping Insidia Crystals.
- Anarchy now occasionally spawns a Corrupted Crutter to assist him.
- Added tiered loot boxes. Loot boxes range from Lv.1 to Lv.6. Their level determines their loot strength.
- Added 8 new male heads and 8 new female heads. All heads from here on out will have unique runes. Older heads will remain unchanged.
- Added a new legendary broadsword: Lightbane. This sword drops from the Anarchy raid boss!
- Added more legendaries to the legendary loot capsule.
- Added more name parts to the name-gen list.
- Added Nebulite Bed (Suggested by LlamaStein!)
- Removed platform collision from Dark Energy Lamp.
- Tweaked the textures of Darkness Being and Anarchy a bit.
- Tweaked palette for head rune colors a bit to remove an excess pixel that showed on some hats.
- Changed the look of the wanderer's body. He now has a unique style. (Will be revealed later.)
- Changed the background of Pillars of Life a bit to make it seem more lively.
- Changed some of the ambient sounds in both Pillars of Life and Pillars of Death.
- Changed the rate of Insidia Crystals in supply chests from 10% to 30%.
- Changed the texture of Insidia Crystals.
- Changed Anarchy's Soul Gem rarity from legendary to rare.
- Changed the description of the Terraforming Rod to better describe its functions.
- Removed some blocks near the raid spawn to prevent the boss getting stuck.
- Reduced the amount of particles emmited by both Darkness Being and Anarchy.
- Reduced the emmission rate of dark particles on the pillars at Pillars of Death to improve performance a bit.
- Both Darkness Being and Anarchy will no longer lose track of you if you run away.
- Increased Anarchy's detection range.
- Anarchy can no longer be stunned.
- Reduced the hold-damage multiplier on Anarchy's staff from 10x to 2x. (The 10x was an accident. Though most staves only have 0.5x anyways.)
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
The Nebulites 3.2
The Nebulite Race: An ancient race forgotten by time!