- Added 6 new male head types.
- Added 6 new female head types.
- Added staves for Tier 5 and Tier 6.
- Added Nebulite Crystal Torches.
- Added a new, rare pet type. Keep an eye out when you make a new character!
- Added Nebulite captains chair. Existing characters can obtain it by upgrading their ship.
- Added the ability to hold quarterstaves out like spears. This consumes energy over time.
- Added 5 new rune colors.
- Added a new location on the warp gate. It currently has no use, but will later.
- Added randomly generated quarterstaves to the drop pools.
- Changed the appearance of all staves with the exception of the starter staff.
- Changed the appearance of all guns so they aren't as bulky.
- Changed the sound of the thruster hum aboard the ship.
- Changed the sound of the Nebulite ship locker.
- Changed the color of the light emmitted by nebulite boosters from light blue to purple.
- Changed the position of the guns while held.
- Changed the texture of the Nebulite ship locker.
- Changed the texture of the Nebulite tech station.
- Changed the error sounds when interacting with some broken Nebulite objects.
- Fixed the broken fuel hatch not playing any sounds.
- Fixed a slight texture bug with Nebulite Bricks.
- Nebulite eye color now changes according to rune color.
- The ship now feels more derelict during the initial wake up.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
The Nebulites 3.2
The Nebulite Race: An ancient race forgotten by time!