The Mitarus was designed with research in mind, and has numerous features to assist you in your exploration and conquering of the vast, innumerable planets of the universe!THIS MOD IS ON TEMPORARY HIATUS UNTIL I CAN UPDATE IT FOR UPBEAT GIRAFFE. STARBOUND HAS CHANGED SHIP FORMATTING, AND IT WILL TAKE A LARGE AMOUNT OF OVERHAULING TO UPDATE IT.
THIS SHIP IS TEMPORARILY BROKEN. DO NOT RATE OR ASK WHY IT DOESN'T WORK.
Alsehr Industries thanks you for your purchase, and welcome to your brand new,
Mitarus Class Research Station!
(The Mitarus Station is an extensive redux of previous "standard" stations, which were lacking in many venues.)
- Painstaking Grid Alignment to assist with building. (The original station that this design was based on had numerous alignment issues.)
- Space, space, space! Any serious researcher, explorer or conquerer will require massive amounts of room for their equipment, loot and tools, and we at Alsehr Industries have taken the effort to give you that extra room! Not to mention several item lockers, in key locations on the ship. (More may be added later!)
- Agriculture! The Atrium at the center of the ship has been expanded, giving plenty of room for many tiers of plants. An industrious farmer on the go can sow and harvest hundreds of edible vegetables, eliminating the need for planetary colonization!
- Mobility! Did your previous space junker lack the room for a bed and your wooden crate collection? Well, now your dormitories move with you, and you can bring every item onto your ship. Our world-class Hangar and Armory boast enough space for even the most ambitious hoards.
- Entertainment! The Mitarus is host to a large lounge/bar area, big enough for live music venues, drinks and can entertain up to several dozen individuals!
- Lighting! Did your ancient space station offer little to no native lighting? Was it a nightmare to find enough fixtures just to illuminate the entire station? The Mitarus offers native lighting, so that even the most economical adventurer can still get a day's work done on any level!
- Less Bulk! Previous versions of this station were so large as to prevent comforting views of the void, but with incredible technology and effort, we at Alsehr Industries have managed to decrease the exterior armor size to a mere 4 metras, allowing for beautiful views, and decreasing fuel costs!
- An Albatross Class FTL Engine with 5000 fuel capacity! Eliminate frequent trips down to engineering by filling this engine. (Alsehr Industries holds no responsibility for fuel costs.)
Please leave feedback if you enjoy this fix!
To install a mod: you only have to unzip the folder and copy the wanted race into your Starbound\mods folder. For others to see it, they only need the same race mod.
Note: If Starbound's Mod download is broken, there is an alternative link in the discussion tab. Please leave kind reviews if you like my ships.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated The Massive Mitarus Station, Presented by Alsehr Industries! 1.31
The redux of the first Starbound Space Station, with huge improvements!