1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Massive Mitarus Station, Presented by Alsehr Industries! 1.31

The redux of the first Starbound Space Station, with huge improvements!

1. Alsehr
    THIS MOD IS ON TEMPORARY HIATUS UNTIL I CAN UPDATE IT FOR UPBEAT GIRAFFE. STARBOUND HAS CHANGED SHIP FORMATTING, AND IT WILL TAKE A LARGE AMOUNT OF OVERHAULING TO UPDATE IT.

THIS SHIP IS TEMPORARILY BROKEN. DO NOT RATE OR ASK WHY IT DOESN'T WORK.

Alsehr Industries thanks you for your purchase, and welcome to your brand new,

Mitarus Class Research Station!
    (The Mitarus Station is an extensive redux of previous "standard" stations, which were lacking in many venues.)
    [​IMG]
    The Mitarus was designed with research in mind, and has numerous features to assist you in your exploration and conquering of the vast, innumerable planets of the universe!

• Painstaking Grid Alignment to assist with building. (The original station that this design was based on had numerous alignment issues.)
    • Space, space, space! Any serious researcher, explorer or conquerer will require massive amounts of room for their equipment, loot and tools, and we at Alsehr Industries have taken the effort to give you that extra room! Not to mention several item lockers, in key locations on the ship. (More may be added later!)
    • Agriculture! The Atrium at the center of the ship has been expanded, giving plenty of room for many tiers of plants. An industrious farmer on the go can sow and harvest hundreds of edible vegetables, eliminating the need for planetary colonization!
    • Mobility! Did your previous space junker lack the room for a bed and your wooden crate collection? Well, now your dormitories move with you, and you can bring every item onto your ship. Our world-class Hangar and Armory boast enough space for even the most ambitious hoards.
    • Entertainment! The Mitarus is host to a large lounge/bar area, big enough for live music venues, drinks and can entertain up to several dozen individuals!
    • Lighting! Did your ancient space station offer little to no native lighting? Was it a nightmare to find enough fixtures just to illuminate the entire station? The Mitarus offers native lighting, so that even the most economical adventurer can still get a day's work done on any level!
    • Less Bulk! Previous versions of this station were so large as to prevent comforting views of the void, but with incredible technology and effort, we at Alsehr Industries have managed to decrease the exterior armor size to a mere 4 metras, allowing for beautiful views, and decreasing fuel costs!
    • An Albatross Class FTL Engine with 5000 fuel capacity! Eliminate frequent trips down to engineering by filling this engine. (Alsehr Industries holds no responsibility for fuel costs.)
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Please leave feedback if you enjoy this fix!

To install a mod: you only have to unzip the folder and copy the wanted race into your Starbound\mods folder. For others to see it, they only need the same race mod.

Note: If Starbound's Mod download is broken, there is an alternative link in the discussion tab. Please leave kind reviews if you like my ships.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Reviews

1. Ev1l0rd
    Ev1l0rd
    3/5,
    Version: 1.31
    Great Ship, SO MUCH ROOM!, however it would be better if we could place back walls in the ship...
  2. tomi8975701
    tomi8975701
    5/5,
    nice!!!!
  3. Cipherstar
    Cipherstar
    4/5,
    Very big, very useful. Definitely feels like a station, but there are it's faults. Such as the walls feel like they don't stand out enough from the background, and there isn't much lighting if any. It also gets awfully quiet. It's going to take some time to make it look more lived-in with all this space x3
  4. Darklord6000
    Darklord6000
    5/5,
    Awesome! Can you just make it compatible for multiplayer because everyone who's been to my ship says it's invisible, even though unfurnished space station mods are visible in multiplayer.
  5. Utildayael
    Utildayael
    5/5,
    Wonderful mod! Do not underestimate how huge this thing is. I've used Dreadnaughts and Logistics Frigate and this thing dwarfs them. Too much space? Possibly. It definitely completes its mission of a space station and is very lovely at that as are all the author's ships. :)
  6. Organum
    Organum
    5/5,
    You've made yet another wonderful ship mod! At this point, I can hardly play the game without grabbing one of your ships. They make the game a lot more fun, even if I'm now disinclined from ever staying in one place.
  7. Fireshadow15
    Fireshadow15
    5/5,
    I was looking for a perfect base and this was it cause I wanted my stuff to be with me at all times and my original ship was to small. great Job
  8. Amcapps
    Amcapps
    5/5,
    A very fun mod to download. I like the fact that the station is pretty empty and I can salvage items to spruce the place up. Now I can take my base with me instead of relying solely on a home base.
  9. BuddySkandal
    BuddySkandal
    5/5,
    Great Job, but how can i install it on a server with my existing character? I'm pretty new with stuff like that
    1. Alsehr
      Author's Response
      Existing characters just need their shipworld files deleted. This will remove everything in your ship and allow a new one to spawn.
  10. epicpotato7
    epicpotato7
    5/5,
    Fantastic work, mate. I love it. I'm going to look for another ship though as it's way too big for my liking as I don't have anywhere near enough stuff to utilize it's monstrous size. Can't believe how big it is. Would have liked to be able to repaint it too, but it's no biggy. Well done.