- Changed how to install the mod, easier and hopefully will fix some peoples crashes. (Warning: If you have an earlier version installed, Make sure to delete those files!)
- Find you Starbound folder
- Go into whatever OS folder that you have ie. Win32, Linux64, Ect.
- Find Bootstrap.config and edit it using a text editor. I use Notepad++.
- Under "../assets" simply make a new line and add "../mods/linkmod". Make sure that you put a comma after the assets line.
- Unzip the linkmod folder you downloaded and put it in your "mods" folder. (if there is no mods folder, simply make a new one in your base Starbound folder).
If you did everything correct the Bootstrap.config should look something like this:
"assetSources" : [
"storageDirectory" : ".."
Let me know if you have any trouble.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Outdated The Legend of Zelda: Link Mod V1.13
A mod filled with The Legend of Zelda content!