1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Legacy Techs 2016-10-09

Get back the old techs from glad giraffe!

1. Modownloader124
    Modownloader124
    1/5,
    Version: 2016-10-09
    I liked the idea at first so i downloaded it then after i was ready to see if i had the techs after doing the whole process... I COULDN'T EVEN SWITCH THE TECHS I HAD! no mod or vanilla techs available thankfully i still had my techs activated but still i don't completely blame the mod maybe i did something wrong i dunno i tried removing the mod but the problem was still there, i know i should have made a backup but please if someone could help me it would be great. PLEASE DO NOT INSTALL THIS MOD!
    1. SonicundMario
      Author's Response
      What mods did you have active?
  2. turdz
    turdz
    5/5,
    they're back! glad SonicundMario took the time to make the game so much better!
  3. KingTomato
    KingTomato
    5/5,
    I love this. Its a great refresher that i can finally use the Rocket Boots again (why did they even remove the rocket boots?) because its way too boring that a stock tech is better than a multi jump tech. The multi jump tech is about the same height as the normal tech. Love it!
    1. SonicundMario
      Author's Response
      I also love it to have them back :D
  4. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    5/5,
    mandatory for those wishing to relive the old days of tech. there's another, open source one if you want to balance it your way or make your own techs from the old stuff (which i encourage modders to do as we had a load of silly techs back in the day.) but for those that just want a stable, balanced for this era of starbound batch of old school techs? get this one.
    1. SonicundMario
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the Review :)