1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Kill la Kill Pack 1.63

Kill la Kill hairstyles, weapons and clothing!

1. sanshorror123
    sanshorror123
    5/5,
    Version: 1.63
    Can you help me with something ?, is that when I open the station to create the fiber, it gets stuck and pulls me out of the game with an error saying that the object of the red scissors was not found (I do not remember the name) and tried with commands and that object does not appear
  2. SuperKrusher
    SuperKrusher
    5/5,
    Love the mod. Well done.
  3. Daudknifeofdunwall
    Daudknifeofdunwall
    5/5,
    This mod is great but please add bakuzan too.
  4. Derpy_Moves
    Derpy_Moves
    5/5,
    Love this mod thanks bro can't wait till it's finished when will the next update come out so excited
    1. DaedricShadow
      Author's Response
      Thanks for downloading and reviewing the mod! I'm not quite sure about when the next update will be released, as I am still experimenting with different things. Right now, I'm focussing on getting some Nudist Beach gear going, which includes clothing and the needle machine gun, but beyond that I'm not sure what to do. If you have any suggestions or ideas, be sure to leave a comment on the discussions tab.
  5. Kirbyroth
    Kirbyroth
    5/5,
    Now to figure out how to transform xD. Hope to see Junekets as well
    1. DaedricShadow
      Author's Response
      Thanks for downloading and reviewing the mod! Junketsu will be included in the next update, which shouldn't be too far now, along with some Nudist Beach gear. Regarding transformations, that's still something I don't think I can do with Starbound. Because there's currently no way to make one-piece suits that cover the entire body with just a single item, active transformations would be inconvenient, so for now, when they're ready, they will just be obtainable from crafting.
  6. Skerge2
    Skerge2
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    A day before you created this mod I thought to myself, "Someone should make a Kill la Kill mod for Starbound." YOU HAVE ANSWERED MY WISHES. Also, I think Sean Kamui will like this.
    1. DaedricShadow
      Author's Response
      I have been listening to your thoughts, and your prayers have been answered by the holy Shrek. I don't know who Sean Kamui is, but I'm sure he's a sentient piece of clothing who has the voice of Sean Bean, so I'm looking forward to it.
  7. Zengoku
    Zengoku
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4
    10/10 Never lost my way again.
    1. DaedricShadow
      Author's Response
      Glad I could be of help! Just don't let any Life Fibers sneak up behind you!
  8. Icarusu
    Icarusu
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Good looking mod so far, we been missing anime mods.
    1. DaedricShadow
      Author's Response
      Thank you! That's right, there should be way more anime mods here, and what better anime to initiate a trend with than one that features a half-naked girl who strips enemies of their clothes? If there are any features or changes that you would particularly like to see in the mod or things that you think I should prioritize, be sure to leave a comment on the discussions tab!
  9. Higdel
    Higdel
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Works well. I'm a big Kill la Kill fan, so this is exciting for me. The only requests I have are that you make the scissor blades a bit smaller. I really, REALLLYYYYYY hope you continue working on this.
    1. DaedricShadow
      Author's Response
      Thank you for downloading it and reviewing it! I'll definitely work on making the weapons look better; I agree, they're gigantic.
      I will also feature Senketsu in his inactive form in the next update, so you can Kill la Kill while you Kill who Kill la Killed Kill la Kill's protagonist's father from Kill la Kill.