1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Instrument Box - Compatible with Tabula Rasa 1.0

A box filled with instruments!

1. GeddoBlaster
    This has been a while in the making(like 2 days straight). I was looking for an easy(ish) way to get more instruments and craft them, but it always seemed to add to my crafting table or anvil or something, I wanted a dedicated table.

I used various aspects form other instrument crafting mods, but streamlined it into my own version. This is also Compatible with Tabula Rasa.

++HOW TO USE++
    To get the Instrument box you take any instrument and smelt it in the stone furnace. This will give you the Instrument Box blueprints, which you can then use to 'craft' the instrument box.
    The box itself is crafted in the basic wooden crafting table, for 2500 pixel (had to make it relatively balanced) once you have it, each instrument only costs 1 pixel.

To reiterate: Any instrument> Stone Furnace> use Blueprint> Crafting table> place Instrument box down to use

++INSTALLATION++
    New style mod: works with Offended Koala
    just unzip into /mods folder

screen2.jpg Screen1.jpg
    Vandigra and kingstonus214 like this.

Recent Reviews

1. starbirdie
    starbirdie
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0
    It needs to be updated to the current version but can't since dependance on Tabla Rosa is being the reason.
  2. AggravatedHobo
    AggravatedHobo
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    Works as intended! Thanks :D