1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Ikuul Mod 1.2.1 2017-09-18

The Original Two eye Two horn Winged Purple People Eaters!

1. seppucrow999
    (Pronounced "EYE-cull")

Requirements: A race menu extender such as Xbawks character extender or some such thing

Two Horned, Two eyed, Winged, Purple People Eaters...
    THE BACKGROUND- I started this race mod long ago before the era of starbound 1.0 and allowed someone else to put together the mod directory so they posted it for me on the forum, but i think im ready to do this myself as they threw this project on the \"back burner\" for one, and another i've learned a little bit more than i knew before about the code basics disecting template mods.(still kind of a total n00b at it though) This is a personal race mod of mine, and i will add on to it as i feel up to the task.

As it stands, the mod features a functional race with lore and some custom assets. That's prettymuch it. I'm hoping to add on some features like.... custom ship?! Maybe some custom outfits, items, stuff like that.

NOW WITH 100% MORE ORIGINAL WINGS

As requested, wings fold when crouched.
    Also now, with some original female hairstyles/recolors and original namegens :3
    Ill continue to work on hairstyles as i can.
    EDIT: Fixed a silly issue with the upper and lower case letters in some code :D
    EDIT: Fixed and ready to go i believe for 1.3.2. report any other errors here to me if you find them, and ill seek help DESTROYING them <3

New in 1.2.0~! Completely different and more pleasing wings design~ atleast i think so. :) (Now less wiggly when jumping)

Also featured on the Steam Workshop!
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. Ikuulian Woman.png
    2. lillithium-ikuulian.png
    3. ikuul.starbound.character.png
    4. 20170917144759_1.jpg
    5. 20170917144835_1.jpg
    Saint Apollyon likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. ThatBoi453
    ThatBoi453
    5/5,
    Version: 2017-09-18
    Pretty cool mod! The only thing I could ask for is for the character to 'hide' the wings while sleeping