1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Grass Mod 3.1 Update for SB 1.1.1

Any grass on any block.

1. KateisLost
    KateisLost
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0
    Pure planty/grassy/viney goodness!!! This mod is a must have for anyone that loves to decorate with plant-life.
  2. NekoSoul
    NekoSoul
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5 (Glad Giraffe)
    Now I can decorate my garden
  3. billythenovakid
    billythenovakid
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1
    Very cool!
  4. Robhellspawn
    Robhellspawn
    5/5,
    AWESOME!!! I mean, this gives more creativity to building and such! being able to create gardens and all that!
  5. GoldenstarArtist
    GoldenstarArtist
    5/5,
    I love this mod with a passion! Though I wish more of the flowers/shrubs where craftable.. Look forward to seeing this mod update with more content in the future!
    1. Markelius
      Author's Response
      For the flowers/shrubs you might look into KateIsLost's Flower Gardening mod, it's really good!
  6. Extasiie
    Extasiie
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2
    Excellent ! Exactly what we need. The best and more updated grass mod. Thanks you alot !
  7. Ayamabuki
    Ayamabuki
    5/5,
    Just what I needed! Thank you! <3
  8. OcarinaHero
    OcarinaHero
    5/5,
    This mod is definitely high on my favorites list. It always annoyed me that once grass was gone it was gone for good. So nice to have a way to get it back.
  9. Devilini
    Devilini
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    This is really fantastic. Always wanted to replant the grass. Thnx u so much
  10. Vuldreg
    Vuldreg
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-09-06
    This will be great to have around, I'll finally be able to make a proper flying city out of my ship.
  11. CrimsonGiraffe
    CrimsonGiraffe
    5/5,
    Version: 2014-09-06
    It's very nice being able to place grass in places where I had remoevd it, or places (like spaceships) that would never be able to have grass in the vanilla game :)