1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Geth Geth 1.3.2 "The Dropship"

A playable race called The Geth from the Mass Effect Series.

1. Faroth
    Faroth
    5/5,
    Version: Geth 1.3.2 "The Dropship"
    I know it's been years but if anyone has this mod still and are willing to send me the file of it, I would love to be able to use it! It looks so awesome but there isn't a working download...
  2. acidchalk
    acidchalk
    5/5,
    I miss this mod does anyone still have the files for it?
  3. Budbundy
    Budbundy
    5/5,
    This mod is perfect. I really love the geth race in mass effect then when I see your mod, I was very happy that finally a mod to add race of geth is available. I hope you update his to the Upbeat Giraffe version and you add the geth dreadnought for the ship upgrade
  4. Rundell
    Rundell
    5/5,
    hey author i hope you wont to abandon this great and perfect mod which i hope to install
  5. paskal
    paskal
    3/5,
    cent download cash drop box is a link a state of the zip
  6. The Charazmatic Stalion
    The Charazmatic Stalion
    5/5,
    it look amazing but the link is dead :C
  7. darkcrill
    darkcrill
    4/5,
    i really want to try this but dead link
  8. kotiklapka
    kotiklapka
    4/5,
    Dead link ^^
  9. shoal
    shoal
    1/5,
    не могу устоновить
  10. asus349
    asus349
    5/5,
    now to get mass effect ship and... rawr
  11. shinobi1027
    shinobi1027
    5/5,
    Hello you did great job on the ship :) keep it up buddy :)..I pray your well
    1. The Element
      Author's Response
      Thanks so much! This new job is stressing and 12 hrs a day 6 days a week!
      Updates are slower but they wont stop :)
  12. Pancake
    Pancake
    4/5,
    Version: Geth 1.3.1 "Enraged
    Uh, well good mod and all, but when I made a Human (From the Mass Mod) he needs power-cells to live, last I checked humans ate food. I'm guessing this is a bug?
    1. The Element
      Author's Response
      Hello! thank you for your review and rating!
      So Sorry to hear the humans have started eating batteries ! ;)
      Unfortunately my mod is not too happy around other mods at the moment in Alpha form. I would suggest when not using the Geth mod to remove from mods folder and place in the provided Disable Mods folder when playing as other races. Since I have a copy of Player.conifg file in The Geth mod which over rules the vanilla assets player.config. That should help with the weird robot like features :) Let me know if this helps!
      Thanks,
      Element
  13. car15
    car15
    5/5,
    keep going ~
    1. The Element
      Author's Response
      Oh I will :) Thank You so much for your review and rating. I am about to start back up on modding it :) Had to take a day of RL lol If you have any questions or ideas ever please let me know :)
      Thanks,
      Element
  14. shinobi1027
    shinobi1027
    5/5,
    another update :O.... Fun I was hoping for reaper invasion :D.. Geth can fight to :D... Geth are awesome :D
    1. The Element
      Author's Response
      Yea My tier 1 boss is a silly placeholder for me to understand the basics. Does it look like a Husk? it took me 8 hours to make haha!! Im planning on you having to fight like 4 or 5 of them. Reapers are going to be introduced too! But later :)
      Thank you for your support. If you have any suggestion, idea or question please ask at anytime.
      Thanks,
      Element
  15. UnknownMint
    UnknownMint
    5/5,
    Gorgeous! I'm so pleased. I can't wait to see this mod finished and I'm sure it'll be one of the best :)
    1. The Element
      Author's Response
      Thank you !!
      It motivates me when I have positive feedback and ratings!
      I'm glad that you are enjoying it. I know it is kinda limited at the moment but in time I will create more and more items. Hopefully with a village and tier 10 all the way down with quest galore ! :)
      Thank you for your support
      Element
  16. shinobi1027
    shinobi1027
    5/5,
    Version: Geth 1.3 "Enraged"
    nice man :D do trees have souls... that comment made me laugh :D... Keep it up brother :) peace
    1. The Element
      Author's Response
      Haha! Thanks Man Enjoy the New Tier Armor! Let me know if anything is bugged and we "Me" will get on it lol. Thanks for the review/rating buddy :)
      Element
  17. UnknownMint
    UnknownMint
    5/5,
    Version: Geth 1.2.2 "Enraged"
    This can be amazing in the future. Definitely the best new race for me. I hope it won't die. Keep going :D
    1. The Element
      Author's Response
      Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoy it still so very early in. Reviews like that keep me active. I have put in 25 hrs of work to the mod since the last update and I plan on releasing some cool new things like "removal of hunger" and instead it being a power meter with a battery recharge. I don't see me slowing down on this mod anytime soon! Thank you once more !
      Element
  18. shinobi1027
    shinobi1027
    5/5,
    Dude i am big fan of the Geth keep it up man i would like to see more :)...Like the movie in star ship troopers we would like to see more :D
    1. The Element
      Author's Response
      Thank you so much! I plan on updating this mod frequently! I have been stuck while working on a particular item "New Crafting Table for Geth" :)
      Thank You,
      Element
  19. snaptastic101
    snaptastic101
    5/5,
    keep em updates comming
    1. The Element
      Author's Response
      Thank you for your rating and review! You betcha! I'll try and have some tasty stuff this weekend!

Thanks,
      Element
  20. Terode
    Terode
    5/5,
    It's nice to see progress being made on mods like this. Keep up the good work!
    1. The Element
      Author's Response
      Thank you so much !! A great community helps tremendously :) once I get off work today and hit the gym I'm back on it !!
      Thanks,
      Element