1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Gargantuan Olympic Class Star Trek Ship by Alsehr Industries 1.00

This really may be the largest ship in StarBound. A scale Star-Trek ship.

1. Alsehr
    THIS MOD IS ON TEMPORARY HIATUS UNTIL I CAN UPDATE IT FOR UPBEAT GIRAFFE. STARBOUND HAS CHANGED SHIP FORMATTING, AND IT WILL TAKE A LARGE AMOUNT OF OVERHAULING TO UPDATE IT.

THIS SHIP IS TEMPORARILY BROKEN. DO NOT RATE OR ASK WHY IT DOESN'T WORK.

Alsehr Industries thanks you for your secure pixel transfer, and welcomes you to your brand new,

Olympic Class Starship!
    (All thanks goes to Beeftime for graphics help, storm_uk for graviton elevators, and Kel^ for Starstructor, and of course, Star Trek.)

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

(Click on the above images to see more detail)​

The Olympic Class is quite possibly the largest ship in Starbound (Or at least one of them.) It is a well armored ship that has been outfitted to provide medical support or fire to any situation. The Olympic Class comes equipped with many amenities!
    • It's Freaking Ginormous! The Olympic Class is so large that it may never run out of room. In all likelihood, you will not want for space while an Olympic is in your fleet.

• Medical Facilities! The Olympic is essentially, a space-faring hospital, designed for diplomatic missions!

• Storage! I can't stress this enough. There are warehouses and storage opportunities galore in the Olympic, and when you fill one warehouse, more await you.

• Star Trek! Do you like Star Trek? Have you been looking for a decent ship to roleplay Star Trek with all of your buddies? Well, you're unlikely to find one that adheres to the canon or fits the actual scale of the show this well. Seriously.
    Please leave me feedback if you enjoy this mod!

To install a ship mod: you only have to unzip the folder and copy the wanted race files into your Starbound\mods\ folder. For others to see it, they only need the .png images in the same folder as your race.

Note: If Starbound's Mod download is broken, there is an alternative link in the discussion tab. Please leave kind reviews if you like my ships.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.
    Butteredchopper likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. tmecham
    tmecham
    3/5,
    Version: 1.00
    Any plans to update this mod? I really want some good star trek ships.
  2. wh72
    wh72
    3/5,
    I would love to use the mod but whenever I do It crashes I am currently using A.V.I.A.N mod (modified sail) and a few cheat mods and ideas?
    1. Alsehr
      Author's Response
      All ship mods are currently broken, but this is not my fault. :/ Starbound updated to a new format.
  3. iLewocean
    iLewocean
    5/5,
    HOLY WOW!!! THIS THING IS MASSIVE!!!
  4. _VanyaChannelGames
    _VanyaChannelGames
    5/5,
    Thank you!^_^
  5. betailas
    betailas
    5/5,
    It's a monster among other ships! Cool mod.
  6. Biirdy Daysleeper
    Biirdy Daysleeper
    5/5,
    A beautiful ship, my only regret is that the arboretum is a bit small.
    1. Alsehr
      Author's Response
      In the future, I may make "modules" for this ship. The area beneath the Arboretum is actually designed to be removed and exchanged in Star Trek- so I might make one of the things you can do is have a larger arboretum in that area. In the future, of course.