1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Essential Naked and Screaming Mod 1.1.0

Run around - Naked... and Screaming

1. captainrumbarrels
    [​IMG]
    Ever wanted to spontaneously combust in a room full of people and scare the living shit out of everyone?

Maybe you had the urge to fully lubricate yourself with a perpetually decanting tube of infinite lubrication and blow everyone... with BUBBLES!

How about taking off all your clothes and talk about the meaning of life for a good half a minute before you throw a high explosive pie embued with the philosophy of life?

Now you can do all of these things! With Captain Rum Barrels'

ESSENTIAL NAKED AND SCREAMING MOD

This mod give the player the ability to craft three multipurpose items that allow them to remove their clothes in one way or another and give the impression to other players that you are running for their life - for whatever reason you wish!

HOW TO USE THE MOD

1. Press C

2. Search for; vaseline, lube tube or philosophy

3. Craft item with appropriate materials

4. Set item to an inventory slot. As long as the item is equipped and not holstered, a passive status effect will be applied depending on what item it is and as long as the item is equipped. Holstering the item will remove the effect.

5. Press the Primary Fire button to activate an effect

In case people wonder, yes the philosophy pie has a 30 second windup time - this is why the arm freezes and you ramble about life.

If you would like to ask me questions or see what I'm up to, check out my Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/m2cvz2g

Hope people have great fun with this mod
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. 20180430153959_1.jpg
    2. 20180430152118_1.jpg
    3. 20180430153918_1.jpg
    4. 20180430152128_1.jpg

Recent Updates

1. The Naked and Screaming Screaming Update

Recent Reviews

1. SkyeTheTerribleBeastie
    SkyeTheTerribleBeastie
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.0
    I didn't realize I needed it until I saw it.
    Then it all became clear:
    I didn't just need it.
    It was essential.