1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Dragons Fury 1.1.2

A over powered gun that I made for fun :D

1. Nimnon
    Note: This is my first mod.

Have you ever wanted to not have to deal with annoying monsters while progressing through starbound?
    Then the Dragons Fury is for you!

Features:
    -Lights things up
    -Shoots very quickly
    -LOADS of damage!

Here's a little video of me killing things :D

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS - for newbies to mods
    1.) Unzip the mod into your mods folder (Steam\SteamApps\common\Starbound\mods)
    (If you have Tabula Rasa your done :D)
    2.) Open your player.config file in your assets folder and add the line:
    { "item" : "dragongun"},
    Under "tier1" : [ and Above { "item" : "copperarmorhead" },
    3.) Eat a cookie because your done!

Recent Reviews

1. Rhoyder
    Rhoyder
    2/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    Only a plaything for bored people. Besides, the Weapon doesnt look that strong in the video.
    1. Nimnon
      Author's Response
      The part is true, I made it because I was bored and wanted to know what modding is like, but I have updated the damage and it is quite a bit stronger, thank you for the feedback :D
  2. BitHorizon
    BitHorizon
    2/5,
    Version: 1.1.2
    Generic mod that simply uses the dragon's fireball with ridiculous damage. The sprite is also nothing to admire. Nothing special here.
    1. Nimnon
      Author's Response
      I agree, It was just me messing around and is not meant to be a very good mod, my newest mod, the Impervium Blastything, is going to be of much higher quality, thank you for your feedback :D
  3. Doshkun
    Doshkun
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Amazing!
    One-hitted the Bone dragon, lol.
  4. Aoskar
    Aoskar
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Very fun and useful. :D