1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated The Brilliant Adjudicator Cruiser, Presented by Alsehr Industries! 1.00

A Zoltan vessel, modified for exploration.

1. Alsehr
    THIS MOD IS ON TEMPORARY HIATUS UNTIL I CAN UPDATE IT FOR UPBEAT GIRAFFE. STARBOUND HAS CHANGED SHIP FORMATTING, AND IT WILL TAKE A LARGE AMOUNT OF OVERHAULING TO UPDATE IT.

THIS SHIP IS TEMPORARILY BROKEN. DO NOT RATE OR ASK WHY IT DOESN'T WORK.

Alsehr Industries congratulates you on your conquest, and welcomes you to your captured,

Adjudicator Class Zoltan Cruiser!!
    (All thanks to FTL!)
    [​IMG]
    Originally designed by the industrious and mysterious Zoltan race, this ship originally boasted an infinite power supply. Lacking the secrets of the Zoltan, Alsehr Industries has installed a more conventional engine, and replaced redundant Zoltanic equipment with more practical machinery. (Side effects from Zoltan radiation are not the liability of the Alsehr Industries corporation or it's subsidiaries.)

• Deep Space Mystery! The Adjudicator comes from deep space, in the unknown and infrequently traversed Zoltan sectors, impress your friends with this Justice-Distributing vessel of the violent but well-meaning Zoltan!
    • Beautiful interior layout!! A variety of differently spaced rooms and ease-of-navigation make this vessel a pleasure to operate!
    • A *REDACTED* class Zoltanic FTL Engine with 1500 fuel capacity! The engine does not so much move the ship as it moves space, in lay terms.
    [​IMG]

Please leave feedback/reviews if you enjoy this mod!

To install a ship mod: you only have to unzip the folder and copy the contained files into your Starbound\assets\ships\<The race you want> folder, overwriting the files there. For others to see it, they only need the .png images in the same folder as your race.

Note: If Starbound's Mod download is broken, there is an alternative link in the discussion tab. Please leave kind reviews if you like my ships.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    Anyone can alter/redistribute the mod's assets without the author's consent.

Recent Reviews

1. Qqhhjj
    Qqhhjj
    5/5,
    Version: 1.00
    I love this ship. The only thing that i don`t like is the Apex objects in the Shiplocker at the start of a new character. Sorry for my bad english
    1. Alsehr
      Author's Response
      I believe you can change which species' items appear in the locker by modifying the dropship.structure file.
  2. Flux Wildly
    Flux Wildly
    4/5,
    Love the ship, only thing I'd add is breakable\replaceable tiles in the background)
  3. Markus23000
    Markus23000
    5/5,
    It is awesome but can you make slug cruiser? Please :3
  4. Kraeson
    Kraeson
    5/5,
    Very pretty ship with a nice centralized layout, I absolutely loved the windows. There is just something nice about seeing touches of the background thought the ship itself that that gives it a good feel. :)