1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

The Black Market 0.0.6

Advanced, high-quality, shady, weaponry for the public to use!

1. siegeseya
    siegeseya
    5/5,
    Version: 2.9 (Spirited Giraffe)
    request

name: hail strike

type: plasma minigun

color: black grey and wine red ( or something like blood red)

shoots: arrow like plasma bullets inflicting something like a paralysis

appearance: a 4 barreled gun with a big battery at the back part of it

tier: something between 7-11

https://www.google.se/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fironbellystudios.com%2Fauthor%2Fadmin%2Fpage%2F18%2F&ei=gxJjVcqqPObOygPg6YOYDw&bvm=bv.93990622,d.bGg&psig=AFQjCNEJF8a97CYwNprahlOsfJQX3xOlhw&ust=1432642550932356
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Your image doesn't work
  2. deineMudda952
    deineMudda952
    5/5,
    Great!
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Thank you :)
  3. ness87
    ness87
    5/5,
    Very nice mod, rlly nice.

Just a question, about update the mods, its working just put the new mod in the mod's folder, right?

(Sorry, im not english)
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      replace current folder with new folder.
  4. DranzerGiG
  5. doctortee
    doctortee
    5/5,
    Version: 2.8 (Spirited Giraffe)
    It works, and it's a nice mod, so why mustn't I put 5 stars for it ?
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Thank you very much! :)
  6. B. Arty
    B. Arty
    5/5,
    thx fer teh upd8. Anyway ive had an idea for a gun that is pretty much more interesting than the last one.
    [
    Name: The Swarmer
    Type: Bug gun
    Color: black with green rims, dont forget to add the shines
    Tier: 8
    Abilities: Shoot mechanical bugs that explode on enemies, med-damage, high rate of fire, high cost of energy
    Appearance: http://sta.sh/0ty4u0feht8
    Sorry for my artskill, haven't draw anything in a while :|
    ]
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      ya art is smeaxy lol I will see what I can do about the gun. Thx for the review.
  7. Gevouden
    Gevouden
    5/5,
    Excellent mod . And now for a request.
    [
    Name:DoomPoker
    Type:Spear/Melee
    Color:Brown and white
    Abilities:Poison
    Tier: 4
    Look:A glove with an extended finger on the end of a wooden pole.
    ]
    1. Dekadrachm
  8. Noobverest
    Noobverest
    5/5,
    Version: 2.7.5 (Spirited Giraffe)
    Fun mod. Some of the weapons are unwhelming though, such as the sky splitter. It sounds like it's going to explode or split the sky or something but all it does is a lot of damage >_>, nothing cool.

Really wish there was some kind of grenade that destroys tiles/lets you mine stuff easier but o well
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      You have a good point there. I know that most of the weapons within the black market have their own unique abilities. In fact I think I will make it so skysplitter shoots an electric bullet that explodes making a thunder sound? Also if you want a grenade I give you a grenade ;) just wait a bit. Thanks for the review.
  9. -VIRS-
    -VIRS-
    5/5,
    Version: 2.6
    Great mod and the weapons, surprisingly balanced.
    Also have a request:

[
    Name: Emperor's Fire Breath
    Type: Futuristic Railgun/Cannon
    Color: Black base with gold-red trimming
    Abilities: High damage with high energy cost, shoots out 3 lasers that ricochet splitting into more lasers with reduced damage and igniting the ground with fire.
    Tier: 8 or 10 I guess
    Look: Railgun looking weapon with a dragon's head on the barrel and red wings on the gun's body.
    ]

Don't know if this is too ridiculous or not I have very stupid ideas.
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Nah not bad at all, look at split personality's that guns a bit like this. I will see what I can do tho I rather have a reference.
  10. B. Arty
    B. Arty
    5/5,
    Version: 2.5
    Absolutely fantastic, and the price are resonable too. Keep it going mate. :)
    Also I have an order too

[
    Name: Sky Splitter
    Type: Sniper rifle
    Color: Dark gray with yellow gold for the decorations
    Abilities: Slow rate of fire and high damage, high ep cost
    Tier: 6
    Look: a revolver rifle, like something that i just draw
    http://sta.sh/0tgfk01bk1v?recent_preview=1
    ]
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Thanks, atm the black market is in halted dev.
  11. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    5/5,
    A simply amazing mod with a great community behind it. I think that it fits very well into the Starbound theme. I also have an order to request.

[
    Name: EAW-4
    Type: laser assault rifle
    Color: Light grey maybe with some yellow detail
    Abilities: medium to high fire rate and average energy consumption
    Tier: I don't know you decide
    Look: something like the AE4 from COD
    ]

p.s.
    Will you be adding in items from the Just explosives mod? Because that was one of my favorite mods and having it in this mod would make it the best thing ever.
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      development is slow atm, The just explosives mod is planned at least some items from it are.
  12. Lich
    Lich
    5/5,
    Awesome man! Are you also acepting request for armors?
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      No armor at the moment, It's too time consuming. This mod is in hibernation until I figure out how to add missions. I really do appreciate your review
  13. nightstallker
    nightstallker
    4/5,
    What are the stock tokens for??????
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Nothing, they just unlock more items in the console.
  14. Valeriya_Minako
    Valeriya_Minako
    5/5,
    This is a wonderful mod it's great for me cause my starbound character is a military type or militaristic this is great with other weapon mods anyways for my request (Scarfarce Reference)
    [
    Name: My Little Friend
    Type:M60
    Color: Black
    Abilities: High Damage and Insanely Fast Fire Rate, High Energy Cost
    Tier: 8
    Look: M60 My friend
    ]
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Thanks :) while I'm still developing I'm releasing updates in huge masses. Expect your weapon to be done just not released for a while.
  15. rogerslu1225
    rogerslu1225
    5/5,
    A wonderful mod. And FINALLY a use for all those diamonds you have. How do you craft the Auroblitz?
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review, you can get that weapon in the black market near endgame. You will get a quest for it I believe on your last ship upgrade or second to last one. If you have any more questions feel free to ask.
  16. Luca_Epic
    Luca_Epic
    5/5,
    Version: 2.4
    Op laser drill mod + Black market mod = Super OP Unkillable monster.

10/10 Super awesome well done mod with super good looking sprites. Unique guns its just a really awesome mod. You should definitely try the mod out! (Sorry for bad English!)
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Thank you, While I try to make weapons from 1-6not op 7-10 should be do to the fact it's a higher level. ;)
  17. Jakesmith
    Jakesmith
    5/5,
    Delightful mod. It's creator actually takes time to read reviews, comments, propositions and every. single. order. I'm pretty satisfied by the result of my request. So yea, Try this out as soon as you can! It's a gem!
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Thanks :) I try to be as involved as possible. I at the moment are working on an overhaul type update.
  18. nuker19
    nuker19
    5/5,
    Originality: 2.5/2.5
    Usefulness: 2.5/2.5
    appearance: 2.5/2.5
    Ease of use: 2.5/2.5

End total: 10/10

This mod is extremely user friendly and the creators are both very in touch with their fan base as well as sticking to lore.
    The weapons themselves are well designed, very nice looking overall.
    The cost and matereals needed to gain said equipment is well done and feels right

The only thing i would change would be the ability to make black market consoles after you aquire your first one, in case you misplace/loose your first one as well as locking certan weapons till you "achive" the correct tier number, perhaps even maybe a couple extra missions to further prove your loyalty to the black market to unlock said tiers
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Exactly as planned, When you first get the console you will have tier 1-2 weapons available. you will do mission as you progress to unlock the rest of the stock as you prove your worth to earn the advanced weapons. In any case thanks! :)
  19. BLuBIN_BoY
    BLuBIN_BoY
    5/5,
    Just plain amazing! Guns and requesting are amazing!
  20. JohnStar145
    JohnStar145
    5/5,
    This has a really cool features and stuff, I would like to add a certain item for the next update please.

This is the item I want for the next update:

[
    Name: TX49-1
    Type: Plasma Minigun
    Color: basic dark grey or black
    Abilities: shoots 100 plasma per minute, and if overheats it turns to lazer beam.
    Tier: 6-10
    Look: Futuristic minigun
    DPS: plasma per round: 65, overheated lazer beam: 650
    ]
    1. Dekadrachm
      Author's Response
      Thanks :), About your request, I think it may be a bit impossible. Overheating im not sure how to do and the holding position will isn't possible I think.