1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Tentacle Ship 2.0 Glad GIraffe v3

Replaces the vanilla spaceship with a tentacle biome themed ship!

1. The Noname
    The Noname
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0 Glad GIraffe v3
    All very with steeply but me would like to pet race was done under Biome either I have with mod something not so hope that will pet under Biome tentacles thank you for attention)
  2. PureDrake
    PureDrake
    5/5,
    10/10
    Is very good
    And I use it in my mod with permissionk ;^)
  3. Hitoshura
    Hitoshura
    4/5,
    I'll rate this 4 stars cause it looks amazing and I loooove the evilness behind the tentacle entity of Starbound! But sadly, I cannot make it work at all... Could it be a 1.0 thing or am I missing something? In any cases, I sure hope a solution surface soon. I would love to rock this ship around the galaxy and spread evil!
  4. Yurioppoor
    Yurioppoor
    5/5,
    Cthulhu AI needed!
  5. treebear102
    treebear102
    5/5,
    This looks like its gonna be a good ship mod right here, Ladies and Gents! Although, quick question: Do you think you might make a custom AI for the tentacle ship? Like, make the AI the Eye you see on the Tentacles?
  6. lexietanium
    lexietanium
    5/5,
    It is so well made and as an artist, I really love the aesthetic of the ship. It's immersive and just beautiful. Good job! I even made my hyotle have the tentacle hair to match the ship haha. Thank you!
  7. 5dogknight
    5dogknight
    5/5,
    all I need now is a cthulu race and I'd be set to run around in space flying an eldritch horror ship as an elder god.
  8. Sarduka
    Sarduka
    5/5,
    ℐ ♥ it!
    It looks great and goes well with the Monster Girl race.
    The one and only things that are "bothering" me: you can not remove the light in the transporter room and the background of the ship could use more tentacles here and there. But that's all.
    ★★★★★ from me~
  9. Lindazana
    Lindazana
    5/5,
    Amazing (and spooky) looking ship that works just perfectly for the slime race and beldehor races from the SBG race mod. Just need to add in a set of tentacle-themed furniture to match the ship, or at least stuff with the same color scheme.
    1. deliriousbiznasty
      Author's Response
      thank you so much! I'm definitely going to work toward themed furniture for this mod, and microdungeons on the tentacle biome where you can find such items. :)
  10. TheLumberJack
    TheLumberJack
    3/5,
    i cant attach the file to any race it just sits there in my mods folder doing nothing can you help me figure out how to fix this??
    1. deliriousbiznasty
      Author's Response
      i have send you a PM ! ^^
  11. DrMuffin119
    DrMuffin119
    5/5,
    Luv dis ship, its amazing. The design is awesome, a lot more realistic than some ship mods I've seen. I love the idea of the whole stealing parts of other ships design, its really cool. One of my favorite ship mods ^~^. Keep up the good work :D
    1. deliriousbiznasty
      Author's Response
      thank you so much for your comment ^u^ i greatly enjoyed making the designs!
  12. fogey89
    fogey89
    5/5,
    This ship is awesome! The visuals are amazing, and I love how in the last tier the monster "Stole" another ship and connected it to yours, Great Touch. I Love This mod, and really hope you create some more in the future.
    1. deliriousbiznasty
      Author's Response
      thank you so much! B) this really makes me smile!!!
  13. Slurpington
    Slurpington
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.5 Glad Giraffe v3
    awww... why no hentai jokes you just gave me the idea to make them, and its an awesome ship
    1. deliriousbiznasty
      Author's Response
      Thank you!
  14. Fire_snake
    Fire_snake
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5 Glad Giraffe v3
    Nice, cool, awesome mod! Must have in any starbound bild!
    1. deliriousbiznasty
      Author's Response
      Thank you so much!
  15. Fire_snake
    Fire_snake
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0 Glad Giraffe v.3
    Very nice mod! Why not 5 star? This is because of an error. My ship are going to destroy (walls and light) and then the walls and light are appear again (and then they destroyed again and etcetera). So... We have a party :D
    1. deliriousbiznasty
      Author's Response
      Hello! oh no! when does this happen? :0 at random? you can PM me for help with the problem and I will fix it for you
  16. Quadrakiller
    Quadrakiller
    5/5,
    Now we need a hentai mod...for research, of course!
    1. deliriousbiznasty
      Author's Response
      Dear Quadrakiller,
      Thank you for giving my mod 5 stars!
      I do however not appreciate any comments related to hentai or adult things. I know this mod has tentacles in it and all but, I would really really appreciate it if you could remove this.
      Thank you!
  17. Androconia
    Androconia
    3/5,
    I can't download it because I don't have drop box.
    It looks great, you did a great job. I love it I'm only bringing it down because of two reasons.
    First: You mostly used Apex designs, which is a bit sad and feel a touch lazy (Don't take that personally, I know better), it would've been so much cooler to see some of the other races ships randomly grabbed and squished to the ship, like the last ship in the tier 8 thing, being human, and a glitch ship being added around the tier 4 range. I'm fairly sure doing all of that would've been much more tedious.
    Second: For a tentacle ship, it's very streamlined, I understand why, but there's only 1 way to get to anywhere. There's no interconnecting hallways like you see on the other ships.
    Don't take those personally though, they don't bring down it's great appearance, I like how it looks like it's just slowly grabbed more and more ships and just kind of grows around that. It's a great concept and should be explored further.
    1. deliriousbiznasty
      Author's Response
      Hello! It's annoying you cannot download it :C I can't upload it to the site because the file was too big!
      Don't feel bad for the constructive feedback !! these points are great :D as a matter of fact, this was the first mod I've ever made, started even before the ship expansion was part of the game. I might revisit it sometime, and update the graphics. At some point a hylotl ship is indeed grabbed because I wanted to try and make several ships be smashed together! Thanks for your comment!
  18. Deerdancer
    Deerdancer
    5/5,
    Now i want tentacles under bed. or tentacle bed.
    1. deliriousbiznasty
      Author's Response
      Hella! If people are interested maybe I will make furniture! :D
  19. Morrowinder
    Morrowinder
    5/5,
    If someone makes a tentacle race, this will be the ship.
    1. deliriousbiznasty
      Author's Response
      Thank you so much! (btw awesomeusername, was playing Morrowind this morning)