Also available on the Steam Workshop.
This mod adds many new tenants to the game based on the furniture sets and sub-biomes that were lacking one, as well as a couple extra.
ATTENTION: I changed a lot of tag requirements last patch, so some of your tenants might be angry. Sorry about that.
Here's the list of the current tenants, with their tag requirements in the spoilers:
- Doom Guard:24 doom
- Executive Guard:24 executive
- Geometric Guard:24 geometric
- Opulent Guard:24 opulent
- Serene Guard:24 serene
- Wave Guard:24 wave
- Palaeontologist:24 fossil
- Airship Captain:24 avianairship, 24 hoard
- Airship Quartermaster:16 avianairship, 8 storage, 8 commerce
- Cyclops Yeti:18 ice
- DJ:24 musical, 24 hylotloceancity
- Musician:24 musical
- Santa Claus:30 christmas
- Shadow Guard:18 dark (also doesn't require a light)
- Desert Merchant:18 sandstone
- Heck Cultist:6 evil, 6 flesh, 6 odd
- Penguin Merc:12 industrial, 18 combat, 4 ice
- Slimer:18 slime
- Rock Golem:18 stonecave
- Weeaboo:16 hylotl, 8 human, 8 odd
- Spelunker:14 explorer, 14 naturalcave
- Greenfinger:24 floranvillage, 24 hoard
- Librarian:76 knowledge
- Wizard:14 glitchvillage, 14 crafting, 14 knowledge
- Naked Villager:14 odd, 14 nature
- Miner:24 mining
- Bandito:24 novakidvillage, 24 evil
- Tier 4 Avian Guard:20 aviantomb, 8 combat
- Tier 4 Glitch Guard:20 glitchcastle, 8 combat
- Painter:32 painting (new tag, found on paintings), 8 racial (optional)
- Kit Shop Merchant:16 humanbunker, 8 storage, 8 commerce
- Cell Biologist:18 cell
- Bounty Hunter:12 industrial, 18 combat
- Space Guard (modified):12 station, 18 combat
- Farmer:24 farm, 24 nature, 8 racial (optional)
- Fire Lord:4 volcanic
- Eyeball:18 eyepatch
- All-Seeing Knight (modified):12 eyepatch, 18 combat
- Snow Soldier:12 ice, 18 combat
For increased compatibility with the Colony Tweaks Mod, use this patch. Although the two mods are normally compatible, this patch makes it so that my tenants use the Colony Tweaks rent.
Feel free to leave suggestions in the comments, as well as any bugs/mistakes you encounter with this mod.
I may not be able to respond quickly, however, as I'm kind of busy with university at the present.
- Mod Pack Permissions:
- Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
- Mod Assets Permissions:
- You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.
Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.Dismiss Notice
Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
Tenant Pack 2018-05-02
Adds over 30 tenants to the game