1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Techs 2.0 1.56 fix

Upgrade your techs to 2.0 today!

1. jonathansie
    jonathansie
    1/5,
    Version: 1.56
    esto es una basura el juego se me crashea cuando habro la mesa de techs >:(
    1. greenRAM
      Author's Response
      Sorry that it's crap. I would suggest posting your log in the Discussion area. That way, I can fix it if it's broken, or you can find out what went wrong if something's wrong on your end.
  2. spacehamster15
    spacehamster15
    4/5,
    Version: 1.56
    Its was very good and funny, but the goddamn aqua sphere crashed my game and deleted my character, 4 stars bc my character didnt deleted at all
    Happiness and sadness on only 5 min :0
  3. The Avelon
    The Avelon
    5/5,
    Version: 1.55 fix fix
    This was my first Tech mod after FoM, originally just for Air Dash 2.0, but I found Jog 2.0 extremely useful for exploration of surfaces. I keep it installed still and am currently having tons of fun with the 2.0 Air Dash alongside some of my own edits. Highly recommended both for use and as a learning tool for how to make tech mods.
  4. calvinklein112
    calvinklein112
    5/5,
    Version: 1.55 fix fix
    Great mod , Thx !
  5. Over Gaming
    Over Gaming
    5/5,
    Version: 1.52
    Just...
    Super mOD!!!!!
  6. NullVoid01