1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Tatl Tael Cursor 0.7.1

Hey, Listen! Tatl Tael don't touch my ocarina pls.. (A Custom Cursor Mod)

1. A Fairly Nostalgic Update

L3W
    Happy Valentine's Day! It may not be for some of you, but that's ok I still <3 ya!

LoZ Fairy cursor pack: Includes a Red Fairy default cursor (from The Legend of Zelda) and Red Fairy search cursor (from Ocarina of Time).

LoZ Fairy I.PNG Red Fairy.PNG

ALttP Fairy cursor pack: Includes a Pink Fairy default cursor my version (from A Link to the Past) and a Pink Fairy search cursor (from Ocarina of Time).

ALttP Fairy.PNG Pink Fairy.PNG

How to Use:
    Extract all the .zip file's contents to a directory of your choice. Open the Tatl Tael Cursor Pack folder and inside is the TatlTael/Red Loftwing/LoZ Fairy/ALttP Fairy cursor folders. Pick one of them then go to you starbound giraffe_storage folder and click on it. Then go to your mods folder and drop the folder that you pick in there. NOT all of them.

Bugs/Other Issues:
    If you have any issues or bugs with this mod let me know I will get back to you. Enjoy!
Return to update list...